Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PHOTOMATT Update - DL 10.8.07 - Pumpkins, candy corn and other Halloween-ness

awesome photos matt! And I love how blue the sky is in your pictures great work!

Comment

Re: PHOTOMATT Update - DL 10.8.07 - Pumpkins, candy corn and other Halloween-ness

As usual, thanks to everyone for the compliments.

I will close with a picture I don't normally post. This was taken yesterday (October 9th) around 2:20 as I was leaving SNA (John Wayne / Orange County Airport). I have about 30 more. I think I will post a link to the rest in a generic forum after I finish uploading them all.

I will attempt to get to the Magic Kingdom sometime this week so I can do my comparison post.

Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to look at my pictures.

Comment

WOWOWOWOWOW!~ thank you so much for these and thank you for the pumpkin photos, love to copy the faces on some artifical pumpkins to keep year round. Love to know the faces are "as seen in Disneyland".

Comment

Excellent pictures PhotoMatt! I love seeing everything close up...especially all the pumpkins. I also love the flowers too. Thanks for sharing.
          http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
          Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

Very nice pics. I love the up close details! Good Job!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X