X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xalesa
    replied
    Re: PHOTOMATT Update - DL 10.8.07 - Pumpkins, candy corn and other Halloween-ness

Very nice pics. I love the up close details! Good Job!

Leave a comment:

• Disney Liz
    replied
    Re: PHOTOMATT Update - DL 10.8.07 - Pumpkins, candy corn and other Halloween-ness

Excellent pictures PhotoMatt! I love seeing everything close up...especially all the pumpkins. I also love the flowers too. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Micoofy Duck
    replied

WOWOWOWOWOW!~ thank you so much for these and thank you for the pumpkin photos, love to copy the faces on some artifical pumpkins to keep year round. Love to know the faces are "as seen in Disneyland".

Leave a comment:

• PhotoMatt
    replied

As usual, thanks to everyone for the compliments.

I will close with a picture I don't normally post. This was taken yesterday (October 9th) around 2:20 as I was leaving SNA (John Wayne / Orange County Airport). I have about 30 more. I think I will post a link to the rest in a generic forum after I finish uploading them all.

I will attempt to get to the Magic Kingdom sometime this week so I can do my comparison post.

Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to look at my pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

awesome photos matt! And I love how blue the sky is in your pictures great work!

Leave a comment:

• PhotoMatt
    replied

Now it's time to bring on the candy corn!

Some people might say this picture rocks. I agree, but bearly. (Groan)

This would be a really nice place for benches.

And now time for one final pumpkin shot.

Leave a comment:

• NapoleonD
    replied

On a forum replete with skillful photographers, I put your work up near the top.

Thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• Wendygirl
    replied

Great photos. I love seeing all those closeups. I was there from 11:15 until 8 PM and I knew it would be crowded when I got to the parking structure and had to wait in a slow, long line to even park. More crowded on Columbus Day than Memorial Day, that was for sure.

Leave a comment:

• thrax
    replied

very cool trip report, i love all the differn't pumpkins

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

Fantastic as always! Love the detailed pumpkin shots.

Leave a comment:

• RPerez3
    replied

Thanks for sharing these awesome pictures.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCountyKid
    replied

Thanks a bunch for these awesome pics! You did a great job capturing all the little details that make Disneyland so great!!

Leave a comment:

• shadylanestudio
    replied

Great, Great Job!

Leave a comment:

• MJ5150
    replied

Very cool pix, thanks! Getting excited for my trip in 3 weeks

Leave a comment:

• PrincessY
    replied

Yay! PhotoMatt pictures!!

Leave a comment:

• DebiTasha
    replied

GREAT pics! Keep 'em coming. Can you believe the perfect Disney weather we're having?!

Leave a comment:

• Mighty Mikerscope
    replied

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
    I didn't know Sen. Larry Craig had a booth there on Main Street.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Love the picture though!

Leave a comment:

• Mighty Mikerscope
    replied

Ahhh, terrific pictures as always Matt! Thanks again for posting!

Leave a comment:

• PhotoMatt
    replied

Part 3

This is such a perfect picture location I just can't help taking a few each time I am here.

This pic was taken about 11:30.

I took a few rushed shots of the castle, just for the heck of it. You can see the horse enter the frame at the bottom right. I am posting this pic because I like the color saturation. The castle's purdy.

They need to place more of these at the exits.

I need to straighten this. I will get to it eventually.

More to come later - including LOTS of candy corn!

Leave a comment:

• bluejake01
    replied

Originally posted by garbear View Post
    Great TR! So far!
    Why was it so crowded? Anyone?
    Hope its not like that in 2 weeks!
    It was a psuedo holiday, and probably a lot of layover from the weekend crowd for Gay Days. I am sure that there were more than a few people that took advantage of having a three day weekend and stayed an extra day.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X