X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some info from the Cast Portal about the 17th

Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Some info from the Cast Portal about the 17th

Thanks for the heads-up! Good to hear a little more concrete info on what's going on.

...and I'm glad that tomorrow is payday, because I think I'm gonna be hitting up that dated merchandise!
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Great info...thanks. Any word if they will be charging premium pass holders for parking in the Pumbaa lot?

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
        Thanks for the heads-up! Good to hear a little more concrete info on what's going on.

...and I'm glad that tomorrow is payday, because I think I'm gonna be hitting up that dated merchandise!
        Amen to that. I'm desperately hoping for the check to clear before Sunday so I can actually afford all the fun shiny stuff.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

No but for delux passholders , along with so cal passes, can get a blockout day ticket at the booth which opens at 7:30 am, as long as they are still selling park tickets.
          Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Originally posted by brad73
            Great info...thanks. Any word if they will be charging premium pass holders for parking in the Pumbaa lot?
            The CM I just spoke too said that they may waive the $10, but to bring it just in case.

Comment

Thanks for all the info DB. However, I'm still thinking that the best thing to do is ask Sat night or afternoon. A CM today said that the DCA line up was false and what's opening at 2 am is the Pumbaa lot. When we told her what we'd heard, she shook her head and said it wasn't. There are just too many contradicting things going on and I'm sure this can, and probably will, change by Sunday. But, hey, I'm still going even if I have to just sit outside security for a few hours.
              Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
              FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
              I bring the magic!!!
              "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
              Originally posted by Reverend DMother
              Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

If the info's on MP and MA, then DL management KNOWS people will be showing up. That's my stance on it.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

If this DCA line up plan is all just a rumor, does that mean, start a good rumor, and tell enough people, and before you know it - it's not a rumor, but it is a fact?

Just wondering.

I just wish everyone has a fun time at the anniversary. No matter what time people show up, I am hoping that everyone is on their best behavior. Remember we all love Disneyland and this is our chance to show "the park"
                  just how much it means to us.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

I had it confirmed for me last night (by a good source) that DCA is opening at 3am, they will herd us in via the flood gates at 7am, and NOT to miss the 10am ceremony.

of course they could still change anything, but my bet is that they have not distributed this info to all the park CMs yet, in hopes of discouraging people from camping out, and therefore having a smaller crowd to deal with that early in the morning. They might continue to tell us it's not true, up until the point that they open DCA, just in hopes of pushing back the time that the park reaches capacity.

Comment

Is the Pumba lot the one by - let me rephrase - where is the Pumba lot? :unsure: We are staying in the Residence Inn on Clementine. Is that the lot across from the Anaheim Garden walk wasteland? Are there plans to meet and walk to DCA if it is indeed open? Thanks for answering my newbie questions; we just don't want to miss out on anything.
                      "Search the boat...."
                      First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you :love: MiceChat?
                      There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
                      - visit the MiceChat store
                      - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
                      Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

Comment

So my 5 a.m. arrival time, is not a bad idea. I think, it is a better plan, to be ahead of most of the people, then behind them.

I also might be able to pick up some breakfast, once I am actually in the park.

It is nice to know about the screens. The teenager I am traveling with is interested in the special pin distributed with the coupon at Frontierland. We will probably head there first.

I am sure I will remember this experience forever.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by NemoZorro
                          Is the Pumba lot the one by - let me rephrase - where is the Pumba lot? :unsure: We are staying in the Residence Inn on Clementine. Is that the lot across from the Anaheim Garden walk wasteland? Are there plans to meet and walk to DCA if it is indeed open? Thanks for answering my newbie questions; we just don't want to miss out on anything.
                          Yes, Pummba is the lot on Disney Wat east of Harbor, on the North side. And yes the south side of DIsney Way is the future Anaheim GardenWalk.

They do not offer tram service from Pummba, so you will need to walk.
                          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
                            Yes, Pummba is the lot on Disney Wat east of Harbor, on the North side. And yes the south side of DIsney Way is the future Anaheim GardenWalk.

They do not offer tram service from Pummba, so you will need to walk.
                            Thanks for the information. Since we are going to be in the park till closing on Saturday, we may walk to Dennys and then hang out wherever they will let us until whatever time they let us in.
                            "Search the boat...."
                            First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you :love: MiceChat?
                            There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
                            - visit the MiceChat store
                            - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
                            Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

Comment

Man! i really wish I can go on the 17th!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X