This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland In February or March

My Family and I are considering going to the DLR in either February or March. I have never been to the park during the late Winter period. Any recommendations on either month and which would be less expensive for budget ? Just a side question does any one know of how to get a good deal at one of the three DLR Hotels? From what reviews I read on, Mouseplanet, the Californian really seemed to get bad reviews. Which of the threee would you recommend. We usually stay at the Tropacana, but I have always been interested in staying at a Disneyland Hotel.
    Dave

Re: Disneyland In February or March

Everything is super cheap in February. I'm booking a six night trip on Getawaytoday.com that cost roughly the same as the 3 night trip I took in July.

Comment

Originally posted by bigwavedave View Post
      My Family and I are considering going to the DLR in either February or March. I have never been to the park during the late Winter period. Any recommendations on either month and which would be less expensive for budget ? Just a side question does any one know of how to get a good deal at one of the three DLR Hotels? From what reviews I read on, Mouseplanet, the Californian really seemed to get bad reviews. Which of the threee would you recommend. We usually stay at the Tropacana, but I have always been interested in staying at a Disneyland Hotel.
      Here is a web site that travel agent do want you to know.

http://www.mousesavers.com/

This web site is up to date on discount for disney.
      AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
      Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
      Older photo
      New Photo

Member of
      MiceChat WDW Trip
      Next trip
      2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Thank you for the helpful hints. Any thoughts on the three DLR Hotels?
        Dave

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X