X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigwavedave
    replied
    Re: Disneyland In February or March

Thank you for the helpful hints. Any thoughts on the three DLR Hotels?

Leave a comment:

• akfandisney
    replied

Originally posted by bigwavedave View Post
    My Family and I are considering going to the DLR in either February or March. I have never been to the park during the late Winter period. Any recommendations on either month and which would be less expensive for budget ? Just a side question does any one know of how to get a good deal at one of the three DLR Hotels? From what reviews I read on, Mouseplanet, the Californian really seemed to get bad reviews. Which of the threee would you recommend. We usually stay at the Tropacana, but I have always been interested in staying at a Disneyland Hotel.
    Here is a web site that travel agent do want you to know.

http://www.mousesavers.com/

This web site is up to date on discount for disney.

Leave a comment:

• DCAFTW
    replied

Everything is super cheap in February. I'm booking a six night trip on Getawaytoday.com that cost roughly the same as the 3 night trip I took in July.

Leave a comment:

• bigwavedave
    started a topic Disneyland In February or March

Disneyland In February or March

My Family and I are considering going to the DLR in either February or March. I have never been to the park during the late Winter period. Any recommendations on either month and which would be less expensive for budget ? Just a side question does any one know of how to get a good deal at one of the three DLR Hotels? From what reviews I read on, Mouseplanet, the Californian really seemed to get bad reviews. Which of the threee would you recommend. We usually stay at the Tropacana, but I have always been interested in staying at a Disneyland Hotel.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X