This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you go Hmmmm?

St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: Things that make you go Hmmmm?

I live in Portland, Oregon and it seems that anytime two moms get together, talk eventually turns to taking kids down to Disneyland.

I've overheard people talking about how fun Honey, I shrunk the audience is.

I've heard people say that staying more than 2 days at Disneyland is TOO much.

And last week I heard one woman say that California Adventure is MUCH better than Disneyland.

I just sit and giggle at these people. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
      I live in Portland, Oregon and it seems that anytime two moms get together, talk eventually turns to taking kids down to Disneyland.

I've overheard people talking about how fun Honey, I shrunk the audience is.

I've heard people say that staying more than 2 days at Disneyland is TOO much.

And last week I heard one woman say that California Adventure is MUCH better than Disneyland.

I just sit and giggle at these people. :lmao:
      :ot: STINKERBELL 999 posts!! But theres room for one more!

EDIT: wait... 1000? oh well, looks like your full now.
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

this is mine: Ursuala: "Ursula will take matters into her own testicles!"
        now, is it testicles or tenticles? hehe
        Last edited by DisneyMania!; 07-14-2005, 02:25 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

It's just fireworks, so it doesn't matter where in the park we watch from.... Uh. yes, yes it does.

Comment

Originally posted by dshimel
            It's just fireworks, so it doesn't matter where in the park we watch from.... Uh. yes, yes it does.
            If you're not sitting right infront of the castle, there's no point in watching them.
            sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
            A Photographed Life
            12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyGal
              If you're not sitting right infront of the castle, there's no point in watching them.

Actually, I prefer right in front of Plaza Inn, but if you're not in the hub, then you're not watching Remember.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMania!
                Can't give you rep. points....apparently I repped you for something else already!!! But DANG that's hilarious!!! :lmao:

And thejoshualee, I guess one more post is like Jello.....there's always room??

Comment

:lmao: that ALWAYS gets me. han solo sure had a helluva time with those pesky tractor beams. if only he had known...
                  <o>

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMania!
                    It is *tentacles*. Now, here's some soap for your mind. (Don't worry about it drying it out - I have to use it all the time on myself. )
                    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I hear about "tractor beams" I always get a mental image of interstellar farm equipment.
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Here's mine.... I've actually heard this...

May 5th was BIG day for Disneyland's 50th anniversary... July 17 will be just like any other day.
                        Only the nutso's care about THAT!

Comment

That has ALWAYS bothered me. It makes no sense! I hate when sci-fi stories (and I count Star Tours in this) uses science that's so incorrect that an eighth grader could point out the flaws. :bang: ZE GOGGLES! ZEY DO NUSSINK!

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

History of the famed Arts & Crafts movement. AKA craftsman, aka mission style.

Comment

ahem....

"It's a great big beautiful tomorrow!" what an ironic quote

*turns on the telivision and is greated only by bad news* Uh huh.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X