• Show
Clear All

• DLR Photo TR - 10/06/07

Saturday, 10/06/07
    Friday, 11/02/07

Saturday, 11/25/07:

Holiday Decorations update
    Construction Update

Recently I posted photos from my latest WDW trip, and given that they had a rather well reception I thought I'd post some from my DLR trips as well, starting with this past Saturday. So here are the pics:

Those are just the pictures from the "best of" set...all 845 from Saturday can be seen here...I'm sure there are quite a few Micechatters in the pictures, I know I was in DCA's entrance line behind a group at around 4:50/5:00p.
    Last edited by DeliriumTrigger; 11-26-2007, 11:48 PM.

Re: DLR Photo TR - 10/06/07

Really nice photos, well done! I'm loving how clear and crisp they are.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Very elaborate pics! Excellent! Thanks for sharing.
      sigpic
      Home away from Home.

Comment

Wonderful pictures! thanks for sharing them with us!
        Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

Awesome pictures!

My best score ever!

Comment

Well, yes! I think your pictures of Disneyland will get a good reception here too

Very, very nice. Clear, crisp, great angles. Thanks for posting them.
            sigpic

Comment

Those are awesome!! My fave is Laffites Landing!!! I always try to get that pic but never comes out clear!!

Comment

Well Done. Very clear and well executed. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Comment

:bow:Well done!:bow:

Comment

I love it when people get really unique photos. Thank you.
                    Spyed the Black Pearl from Cabrillo Beach

Comment

wow! these are great! the sky in your pictures look even bluer than in real life!!!
                      "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
                      -Walt Disney

I thought I was holding it correctly.

Comment

Wow! Looks like professional shots. Thanks a ton!

Comment

WOW, the colors on those shots are amazing. Thanks so much.

Comment

Great photos, thanks!

Comment

Wow those pictures are amazing! Thanks for sharing them with us!!!
                              "behind the orange curtain it's not so bad"

Comment

Glad to hear you all liked the pictures, thanks for all the compliments. May have to start posting more as I take them...

In the mean time, I uploaded a video I shot on Saturday of FNSV...it's on YouTube if you want to watch now, in two parts (part 1, part 2)...or if you want a higher quality download version its available for download here (99.3mb).

Comment

So I'm thinking rather than starting a new thread every time I go to Disneyland, I'll just keep adding my photos to this one. Plan is to just keep going with new posts, and provide links in the first post to each new set of photos, starting with a few photos from 11/02/07. A little late, I know...but better than never.

And while I realize the update photos I shot are out of date now and have already been covered elsewhere, it couldn't hurt to link anyway.

Now, on to the actual point of the post:

The best of the set is the photo of Mr. Toad's coat of arms. With a little cropping it could be perfect, but I was lazy...haha. But that's just my opinion anyway.

In the past I've uploaded all my photos from any given day and set up two groups of photos, a small set of the best and a set of everything. For now I've decided to only upload what I'd put in the "best of" set primarily to clean up my photostream, since in this day's case I cut 813 photos down to 8 (well, 26 if you count the photos of my grandparents/cousins, but they're in another set).

Anyway...point I was trying to make was only the "best of" set will be posted to Flickr from here on out.

Edit: If a moderator happens to read this, would it be possible to have the thread title changed to "DeliriumTrigger's DLR Photos"? Since it's not really just about the 10/6 photos anymore...
                                  Last edited by DeliriumTrigger; 11-06-2007, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Amazing Pics Very professional

Comment

DT - I like your idea of adding to your original thread, because I completely missed the first set you posted. These shots are amazing! Thanks for posting them for us.

Comment

Nicely done. I have to say, though, these are coming through a little bit too contrasty and dark on my monitor, which should be calibrated correctly. I'm also a fan of just slightly warmer color temperatures, but that's just personal taste. Compositionally, these are generally pretty nice, though a few shots could benefit from less centeredness. Anyway, great work! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X