This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lines for the Nemo Subs

How long are the lines lately for the Submarines? Has anyone been to Disneyland on a recent weekday and can give me an idea as to the wait time?

Re: Lines for the Nemo Subs

We were there last week, which included wednesday, thursday and friday.

45 minutes seemed about the avg.

Sat and Sunday were a different story...

Enjoy!

Comment

There should be a sticky about news on nemo lines... Not that im complaining, but theres about a thread a day! Yeah! People can upload pictures of the line board.

Comment

^^^^^

Or just know to expect the lines and enjoy the ride anyway.

Either way...

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
          ^^^^^

Or just know to expect the lines and enjoy the ride anyway.

Either way...
          Hey, lines or not im going on any ride!

Comment

We were there Wed-Sun just two weeks ago.. The weekdays even had over hour lines until the afternoon. We even tried doing Nemo for early entry on the Thursday but it was over an hour by the time we strolled over ther.

The CM said anytime after 2 should be better, he was right. By the evenings (on the weekdays) the lines were down to around 30-40 minutes.

Comment

Monday was unbearably hot & crowded, but the Nemo line was only about 45 mins. Personally, I'd wait until just before closing so you don't have to wait in the sun.
              <o>

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick View Post
                Monday was unbearably hot & crowded, but the Nemo line was only about 45 mins. Personally, I'd wait until just before closing so you don't have to wait in the sun.
                I should have waited til later on Monday. I went right at opening and the wait was 1 1/2 hours.
                Mike

Comment

Was there this past Sat and the line said 90 mins but we only waited 50 so take that for what it is worth.

Have fun!
                  :captain: Brian9549

Relive fond Memories of The Country Bears
                  The Country Bear Vacation Hoedown!
                  The Country Bear Jamboree
                  The Country Bear Christmas Show

Come see my other vids on google and youtube, just search for brian9549 or click here or here or here

Comment

I'm going to DL for my birthday this coming Monday. I was curious about the Nemo lines too. Although, it really doesn't matter cause I'm dragging my mom on it anyways, regardless of the line wait time.

Comment

i STILL have not been on it because of the lines...i am waiting for it to get to about 15 min...
                      OLM!!!
                      There is no better park than TDS

sigpic

Comment

Fifteen minutes? That's not going to be for a while.... I wish it was like that already! But the lines still seem to be 45 minutes to an hour wait every time I go.
                        Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

Or never, in my humble opinion. When I went to the park the line was 45 minutes. I knew that that was as good as it's going to get for some time. I broke down and ran in line.

Comment

Today, the lines are a bit longer... around 1 hr - 1hr30min.
                            ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

I was there on Thur. Oct 4th. The wait and ride together came to a total of 1 hr, 5 minutes. We got stuck in the 'whale' waiting for traffic to clear the dock, took about 7 minutes to get unstuck and finally get into port. So it's not that bad. I took my lunch and ate it in line. Accomplished two things at once.
                              My new motto for 2008 - "If you will live like no one else today, later you can live like no one else." - Dave Ramsey.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X