Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Remember Dreams Come True Song!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Dreams Come True Song!

Does anyone know where if or how to get the Remember Dreams Come True Song at?
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Re: Remember Dreams Come True Song!

the 50th Anniversary CD

Comment

Remember the Moments, 2 disc souvenir album, available at Disneyland or online

Comment

First of all see:
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembe...eams_Come_True

Then see:
        http://www.amazon.com/Official-Album...2131128&sr=8-4
        Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

I got it from a CD I bought at Disneyland a few months ago. It was a two CD set, but I can't recall the name right now. I do know it wasn't the 50th CD, but I know I have seen it quite often at the World Of Disney in Downtown Disney.

Comment

I believe you can get it on "The Musical History of Disneyland" 6 CD set.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
              I believe you can get it on "The Musical History of Disneyland" 6 CD set.
              Yes, you most definitely can. I listen to it almost every day.

Comment

I really like the wild west portion of the song and the intro of course .

Comment

Pfft, I just downloaded it for free. I mean.. buy the CD! *whistles*

Comment

I have both from online and I bought the CD during the 50th. The whole reason I bought the CD. I wish it had the Parade of Dreams song on it. But what ever I found it online.
                    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Comment

I have the parade of dreams audio and show stop music if you would like it. I have the float break down audio a show through with the original uncut version, and the show stop they use now (my own edited version to sound like what they use now)

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRoyalty View Post
                        Pfft, I just downloaded it for free. I mean.. buy the CD! *whistles*
                        :lol:I am SO telling Disney!

Does iTunes have it??

Comment

Does anyone have a recording of the announcements before the fireworks? I love the music used during these announcements....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X