X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Ride Photo Shop

Hello everybody.

I was wondering if anyone would allow me to use some of their dark ride nonflash photos. I want to practice my photoshop skills by lightening some pictures up but i can never make it to the parks. Can anyone help out by providing pics?

I promise to provide the results in this thread and I encourage others to do the same. It can be a gallery of good, clean, non flash pics.

Thank you!
    Siggy siggy sig sig.

Re: Dark Ride Photo Shop

Let me check to see what I have.

Comment

Been there. Done that in other threads. This can even be done with shows and parades.

Here's the Parade of Dreams Alice in Fantasmic! for example. The photographer didn't have a certified Britt Dietz blinded you with science flash. I couldn't tell who it was until the photographer on the thread said it was Alice, so I took my Photoshop and had it cleaned up.
      Last edited by mouseinphilly; 10-11-2007, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I shoot RAW, and when I shoot on dark rides, I have to underexpose so much that you wouldn't be able to recover anything if it weren't RAW. It's the only way for me to avoid motion blur. Sorry!

Shouldn't be too much to practice as far as lightening things goes, though. Just play with Levels or, if you really want to get fancy, Curves. Not much to it.

Comment

Hmm...so no one has anything for me to play around with?
          Siggy siggy sig sig.

Comment

Sorry. Might I ask two questions?

1. Why do you want to do this?
            2. Why not just take dark photos of your own somewhere besides Disneyland?

Not at all trying to insult you or say what you're doing is stupid! I'm just trying to understand.

Comment

Ok Here.

So lets see what you have got.
              Originally posted by lazyboy97O
              How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
              Originally posted by steamboatpete
              Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

http://www.google.com

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                  Sorry. Might I ask two questions?

1. Why do you want to do this?
                  2. Why not just take dark photos of your own somewhere besides Disneyland?

Not at all trying to insult you or say what you're doing is stupid! I'm just trying to understand.

In all honesty, I'm just a really, really bored college student. :P

Hmm...haven't tried google yet. Duh for me. I would have thought it'd be the first place i go.

And thank you for the pics ranger rick! I'll get to them later today.
                  Siggy siggy sig sig.

Comment

In all honesty, I'm just a really, really bored college student. :P
                    Study! ::feels guilty about the incomplete calculus homework that's due in three hours::

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X