This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anymore "Remember...Dreams Come True?"

ok i just moved to NY for college right now so forgive me that i dont know. im coming back home to california in december, is Disneyland Resort still performing the "Remember...Dreams come true" fireworks anymore? i absolutely love that show so someone help me out please?

Re: Anymore "Remember...Dreams Come True?"

Just on weekends.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

However if you're gonna visit during December they will probably only be performing the Believe in Holiday Magic firework show instead of Remember.

Comment

Yeah, that'd be true, but Believe will run every night when park hours expand after Thanksgiving, plus the new Winter Enchantment lights will play a new role in those shows as well.

Comment

I miss watching "Remember...Dreams Come True."

Comment

Currently the show is only performed Friday through Sunday. The final showing of "Remember... Dreams Come True" for 2007 will be on Sunday, November 11, and then "Believe... In Holiday Magic" will return for the holidays. "Remember" will return after the holiday season on Friday, January 11, 2008.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I highly recommend viewing the fireworks on the first evening you are here. The main reason is because the fall and winter months in Southern California tend to be the windiest, and the fireworks are frequently cancelled. So plan to watch them your first night out because you never know what the next day will be like.

Comment

When they come back in January, will they be Friday through Sunday. or just Saturday and Sunday?

Comment

When it's the super off season, Remember's actually Friday Saturday.
                  Fantasmic! is Sat/Sun.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X