This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the DIG, from before TL '98....

Need all the latest info, but find yourself suck in 1997? Man have I got the link for you.

My how times have changed!
    -Monorail Man

Re: Get the DIG, from before TL '98....

Is Pica font or Elite?

Interesting that we can find real old updates, but try to get last year's...

Comment

Hate to say it but you would have to really, really, really be into DL to read all of that s**t.

Comment

wow... that made me strangly sad.

Goodby 1997 :crybye:
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

<<A new FANTASMIC! is underway, set to premiere within the next few years,
          with the current show possibly moving to Tokyo DL.>>

Wahhh?!

<<In Fantasyland, both the PINOCCHIO and SNOW WHITE attractions are rumored
          under consideration for overhauls or removals due to low ridership. There
          was talk of a FANTASIA or a MARY POPPINS attraction taking both of their
          places.>>

Guhhh?!

<<I asked them about the aging down of the Haunted Mansion. Their response
          was that there was a plan to do that which grew into something more
          elaborate, but it has been postponed. Bummer! >>

Duhhh...did this happen? Whatever, you can tell Al's writing in the article, he already is bashing PP by then! But, boy oh boy, is he in for a treat when Light Magic is actually seen...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X