X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CaliforniaAdventurer
    MiceChatter
    • Jan 2005

Re: Anaheim Resort Transit (A.R.T.) has made major changes in routes and times

It's not like we saw it on the "O'Reilly Factor" c'mon!

Comment

• ROBONICS95
      • Apr 2005

I wasn't calling anyone's "bluff," I had read both of those article when they were posted.

I was actually excited to see if there was some new information regarding these hotels and wasn't sure if Darkbeer had another link.
      "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

• CaliforniaAdventurer
        MiceChatter
        • Jan 2005

Disney hasn't decided to announce the Garden Walk hotels yet. I don't think they're done finalizing things.

Comment

• Darkbeer
          Darkbeer
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
          Disney hasn't decided to announce the Garden Walk hotels yet. I don't think they're done finalizing things.
          That is correct, no final deal has been made in regards to Disney leasing the Hotel plots on the east end of AGW. Basically Al Lutz, and then confirmed by the LA Times and their use of the other source, is that Disney and AGW has had some serious discussions in having Disney (or a group that is partially Disney, aka, another company signing the lease, but having a deal for Disney to place it name on the hotels and provide some, if not all of the services).

Out of the 4 hotel plots, the west side one (basically a time share on the top of the parking structure) is a done deal, though the city has to sign off on the final building permit, and Disney is the front runner for the 3 plots on the east side. Though they might decide to combine the 3 lots into just 2 larger lots (the third lot based on the plans posted at the AGW website is small and located right behind the Fire Station).

Disney might have agreed to terms, but might be waiting for an official announcement later this year, or early in 2008, due to the 2 or 3 ballot measures that will be on the June, 2008 ballot. Timing the announcement for the best possible election results (in Disney's opinion).
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

• nunz
            • Jul 2005

When we come to DLR next year, we are getting off AMTRAK at the Fullerton station. Is there an ART route that goes near there?

Comment

• DL_CRAZE
              Waiting 4 DCA Demolition
              • Mar 2005

I don't know why I have been totally clueless on this matter, but here is 3 Questions:

What is Anaheim GardenWalk?

Is it owned by the Disneyland Resort?

When does it Open?
              "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

• flynnibus
                MiceChatter
                • Jun 2006

Originally posted by DL_CRAZE View Post
                I don't know why I have been totally clueless on this matter, but here is 3 Questions:

What is Anaheim GardenWalk?
                A large integrated retail, hospitality, and entertainment complex being built in Anaheim.

Is it owned by the Disneyland Resort?
                No - but the rumors are disney will operate hotels there

When does it Open?
                http://www.anaheimgardenwalk.com/ should help your questions. enjoy
                Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
                Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

• Darkbeer
                  Darkbeer
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by nunz View Post
                  When we come to DLR next year, we are getting off AMTRAK at the Fullerton station. Is there an ART route that goes near there?
                  No, but you can take the local bus, OCTA Route 43 goes straight down Harbor, in about 20 minutes you will be at the Disneyland Entrance. $1.25 per person. Stops right in front of the station. It runs about every 15 minutes most of the day.
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X