This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Treat, 10/12/07 with Pics.

My girlfriend used her cast discount and we bought tickets to Halloween Treat '07 for October 12th. After spending a day at Disneyland in which I forgot my camera (grrrr) we headed back to the car to change into our costumes. She was a very good-looking pirate while I was intending to be generic renaissance guy, but since everyone mistook me for a pirate, that's what I ended up being.

Laura, preparing for the upcoming night of piracy.

Laura wonders why Mickey is dead and floating above us. It's just not right.

These glowy floaty things were everywhere. They're pretty nifty, actually.

For our first activity we decided to head over to the Pacific Pirate Wharf.

My girlfriend is an alien pirate. Nice banner, though.

I don't think he can see anything with no eyes.

Who's this handsome devil? Why it's a giant skull! And standing in front of the handsome devil is me.

She really is a pirate.

My buddy and I. Yeah. We're hangin' out.

STABBY!!! Is it just me or a lot of these set pieces left over from the Pirates 3 premiere?

The fiercest pirate duck ever to sail the Paradise Pier lagoon!

Stede Bonnet, Edward "Blackbeard" Teach, and Christopher Condent put in an appearance. I'm not sure, but I think this was a game that wasn't operating.

We had to go out for a minute to get something. She tried to rob the Resort of its giant candy corn. Then she figured out they were made of plastic.

More to come after we re-enter in a while.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Re: Halloween Treat, 10/12/07 with Pics.

loved the pics and costumes! thanks for the tr

Comment

:clap: Yeah!!! Great shots so far!! Just sorry we went on different days. Next year we'll have to plan it better. :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I was there on Friday too, it was fun except the cavalcade didn't perform the show stop because of the rain.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X