• Show
Clear All

Re: Rockr's quiet Trip Report

you rock.
    Originally posted by Grumpee
    I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

rockr, I love your TRs, they always make me smile. Great character photos. Can't wait for the rest.

I can't believe I have yet to meet Mary and Bert. Still trying.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by WannaCub View Post
        :ot:Please don't hate the pretzel vendors when we run out of cheese!
        I don't, I just find another cart that does have the cheese ... or skip the pretzel altogether.

But ... back to this TR ... I'm waiting for more pictures!

Comment

Great pictures. I can't believe Mary remembered you. I can't wait to see more.
          ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Comment

So he has a Mary,Alice,Wendy that remembers him and I have a Snow White & a Jasmine that remembers me. How cool is that. Or by the way Alex great pics so far.

Comment

Sorry it's late. Here is the rest of the Trip Report:

Sam

New Cast Members having thier Traditions.

After a few more minutes of chat, it was time for lunch over at Pizza Port.

Notice how big the line is!

So here we are, sitting down, eating lunch. After eating, we decided to see what we are going to do next.

Someone had mentioned the Tiki Room, so I told them I would meet them there. But by the time I got thier, they audience before had just gone inside. So I decided to go meet up with the rest of the crew at the Single Rider's Meet.

Just then, Morigoon gave me another offering of candy, and I also helped myself to a Ring Pop.

Just as we were finishing, the Pearly Band was marching down the way!

After waiting for awhile, we split off: one group went to IASW, while I chose to go with Judimouse, Adelade, Morigoon, and others to M.O.O.

Off we go...

To the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage!

Ohhh...so that's M.O.O! Me and Trekkie Dad wondered what that meant.

Here are some pics that were taken from inside.

Unfortunately, after this, I had to bail out early. College is calling people. So I guess this is...

THE END

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Awesome job! That was a great finish! :thumbup:
                :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yay! I love your TR's, Alex. They always make me smile! I know what you mean about not having time because of College... but it WILL be worth it in the end (I hope!) Rock on!
                  <3 Chloe

Comment

Thanks for the TR!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Alex, your report rocks!! DO me a favor, everytime you take a picture with the characters, remember me........... remember me.......... remember me...............

Comment

Very good stuff Alex. We'll see at one of the meets soon I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post

I was heading on over to the tower, I noticed something very unusual: Lewis from "Meet the Robinsons" was out greeting guests.

Just then, Mickey was seen marching down Main Street with the band. To pass the time, I decided to get myself a Mickey pretzel with cheese.

Oooo I really hope that Lewis is out in December when I go, I haven't had a chance to see him yet! And that picture of the pretzel really makes me want one.
                          Christina

Comment

I love this photos. I hope I will see all those things with my eyes one day. Maybe one day soon.
                            Sedona Tours

Comment

Another awesome TR!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X