This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion and bat ears

A Haunted Mansion-themed set of ears was released a couple weeks ago, and it's pretty cool. Here's a picture.

They also finally released the bat ears. Here's a picture. The eyes are supposd to glow in the dark.

Re: Haunted Mansion and bat ears

Ooooh, I like the HM ones! I hope they still have them in December when I'm there!

Comment

oooh interesting! Thanks
      sigpic

Comment

The Haunted Mansion ears are cool. I think they're a good idea, but poorly executed design-wise... although, I admit, I'm very picky.

I am very pleased, though, that the Haunted Mansion is getting a merchandise option - that's a rare thing! I am also pleased that not a single one of the Fab 5 is on there - another rare thing! And my favorite - the banshees on the black ears! Awesome!!!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I don't have much use for those bat ears, but those Haunted Mansion ears are excellent!!

I hope they are an item that will live beyond the Halloween season because I won't be getting back to DL any time in the immediate future.

Comment

They remind me of moose antlers.
            I am glad that they are coming up with more HM merchandise-I am just not fond of this one.
            I had a friend that once took the normal mouse hears and cut the ear parts to look like bat wings.

Comment

Originally posted by cstephens View Post
              A Haunted Mansion-themed set of ears was released a couple weeks ago, and it's pretty cool. Here's a picture.

They also finally released the bat ears. Here's a picture. The eyes are supposd to glow in the dark.
              OMG, LOL, the bat ears are cracking me up!!!
              "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

I guess they're trying to duplicate the VMK bat ears. Personally I'd go for the HM ears.

Comment

The bat ones are ridiculous and way too huge.

tHe HM regular sized ears look really cool!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

The HM ones are pretty cool...way to go Disney for finally making some more HM merch!

I think the bat ears just look darn goofy, but I guess that's appropriate.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X