X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pineapplewhipaddict
    replied
    Re: Haunted Mansion and bat ears

The HM ones are pretty cool...way to go Disney for finally making some more HM merch!

I think the bat ears just look darn goofy, but I guess that's appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

The bat ones are ridiculous and way too huge.

tHe HM regular sized ears look really cool!

Leave a comment:

• TikiRoomLiz
    replied

I guess they're trying to duplicate the VMK bat ears. Personally I'd go for the HM ears.

Leave a comment:

• bloodnswash
    replied

Originally posted by cstephens View Post
    A Haunted Mansion-themed set of ears was released a couple weeks ago, and it's pretty cool. Here's a picture.

They also finally released the bat ears. Here's a picture. The eyes are supposd to glow in the dark.
    OMG, LOL, the bat ears are cracking me up!!!

Leave a comment:

• jane2073
    replied

They remind me of moose antlers.
    I am glad that they are coming up with more HM merchandise-I am just not fond of this one.
    I had a friend that once took the normal mouse hears and cut the ear parts to look like bat wings.

Leave a comment:

• KISSman
    replied

I don't have much use for those bat ears, but those Haunted Mansion ears are excellent!!

I hope they are an item that will live beyond the Halloween season because I won't be getting back to DL any time in the immediate future.

Leave a comment:

• MasterGracey
    replied

The Haunted Mansion ears are cool. I think they're a good idea, but poorly executed design-wise... although, I admit, I'm very picky.

I am very pleased, though, that the Haunted Mansion is getting a merchandise option - that's a rare thing! I am also pleased that not a single one of the Fab 5 is on there - another rare thing! And my favorite - the banshees on the black ears! Awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• SexkittenGwen
    replied

oooh interesting! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• I Heart Disneyland
    replied

Ooooh, I like the HM ones! I hope they still have them in December when I'm there!

Leave a comment:

• cstephens
    started a topic Haunted Mansion and bat ears

Haunted Mansion and bat ears

A Haunted Mansion-themed set of ears was released a couple weeks ago, and it's pretty cool. Here's a picture.

They also finally released the bat ears. Here's a picture. The eyes are supposd to glow in the dark.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X