Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Serious question with Parking and the AP

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question with Parking and the AP

I'm buying a new AP this week and have a question about parking. My AP will include parking, but when I park my car that morning, before I buy the AP, will the cost of parking be somehow reimbursed in the cost of the AP?

I mean. I pay the $68 or whatever it is for parking in the morning. First thing I do is buy a AP with parking. Is the $68 (or whatever) taken out of the cost on an AP?

If not, I'll have to get dropped off and buy my AP while my wife eats her fill of pancakes at the IHOP. Either way I lose money .

Seriously though, anyone know?
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: Serious question with Parking and the AP

Yes. Be sure to bring your parking receipt with you when you buy your pass.

Lu
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMaxx View Post
      Yes. Be sure to bring your parking receipt with you when you buy your pass.

Lu
      Nice. Now the receipt is different from the parking pass... right. I sound like an idiot, but I've never noticed.
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

You hand the nice parking attendant $11, and he will give you a ticket with $11 marked on it (the same piece of paper they hand you when you flash your annual pass on subsequent visits, but those have no dollar figure on them). You give that to the nice person who sells you your passes, and they will credit your total fees for your new passes by that amount. Then you and your wife will have bonus money so you both can get a stack or two at IHOP. You may have to share a cup of coffee, however.

Have a great trip. We're headed to WDW end of this week, so, once again, we won't get to meet you.

Lu
        "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
        raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Oh, that T-Jel! Mocking others' "serious," but obvious and already-repeatedly-answered questions by asking his own one!
          Man, you never quit! I was LOL AND CTM at the same time!

Comment

Yep, MickeyMaxx covered it pretty well. Just take your parking ticket with you and it will be taken care of.

Comment

Oh dag! I never knew that. I should have done that when I got my pass!

Darn!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giddy4Aladdin View Post
                Oh dag! I never knew that. I should have done that when I got my pass!

Darn!
                Me neither!! D'OH!! The nice lady didn't ask me either!! Awwwwwww....... at least I got a $20 discount!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X