This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland 10/21

This may have been asked already, but why is DL opening at 10am on 10/21? Is there an event going on that will make it busier that normal? Thanks.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "‚Äč This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Re: Disneyland 10/21

http://www.choc.org/chocwalk/walk_main.cfm

Comment

I do the CHOC Walk every year because it is for a great cause and its a really fun way to get into the park before it opens. The donation needed to enter the walk does not include park admission for the day but a wrist band will get you a discounted park hopper. I've noticed many people take advantage of that. I have an AP and i'm planning on staying once the walk is through. It will be more crowded then it normally would be on a Sunday in October, but it shouldn't be packed.
      Katie :love:

Comment

It's my birthday and they're closing out the park special for it to give me alone early entry

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X