X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/14 Photos - Cats, Mice and Ducks, plus Innoventions broken and more

Photos from Sunday, October 14th...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/3649550

Indiana Jones is still closed due to the major "101" issue that has kept it closed for a few days already

Found one of the Disneyland Cats at the Hub, looking for a snack

Innoventions is still not spinning, and the Pioneer section upstairs has been removed and is just a big empty space, pretty bad show, as it is the first thing you see when you get to the top of the stairs.

A look at "it's a small world"

Storybook Land and Casey Jr. have reopened, nice job on the touch up

A family of mice next to the Casey Jr. entrance (real ones)

Of course, some Ducks

And then Mickey and Donald in costume.

Enjoy!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: 10/14 Photos - Cats, Mice and Ducks, plus Innoventions broken and more

Great pictures as always!

Comment

Gotta say it again, DL cats are the cutest wild cats I've ever seen.

Comment

I love the shots of the kitty and the mice. Darn cute!

Btw, am I the only one who thinks that the area in Innoventions looks better with nothing than it did with all the crappy crap that was originally in there? LOL

...Joe...

Comment

When I saw the former Pioneer area, I was quite surprised. They had just laid new carpet down, so I guess they have someone taking it over. I wonder if Microsoft has anything to do with this.

Comment

The cat isn't doing his/her job! ( catching mice,which does not include Mickey or Minnie )

Comment

Thank you for your incredible efforts and I really enjoy the captions you include on your photos. Thank you!
              --
              http://www.bewaterwise.com

Comment

That's LULABELLE! We named her last Christmas. She lives on top of the Tomorrowland entrance rocks, because they're warm at night. I heart the DL cats.
                "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Nice pictures dark beer I like the cats they are beautiful. thanks.l

Comment

yay,sweet cat pics

Comment

Darkbeer, thanks for sharing those great photos!

Comment

Another fabulous update!

Comment

Yay! Felis Disneylanis!
                          Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                          Words hurt.

Comment

Your photos are really beautiful and colorful! Great perspective from the Storybook canal. I loved the photo of the miniatures with the Matterhorn in the background. Beautiful job!!! These photos show what makes Disneyland so special.
                            :thumbup:

Comment

OMG! Lulabelle (the cat) looks just like my long departed TashaBelle. I wonder if she's a distant cousin. Great photos! Although you said the park was crowded, your photos don't reflect that. Makes me want to go NOW!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X