Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finding love at disneyland

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: finding love at disneyland

    maybe some kind of micechatmatch.com should be established...hahaha imagine the drama that could follow, but then again imagine the love...lol
    Katie :love:

    Comment


    • #42
      Re: finding love at disneyland

      Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
      Actually, blame that more on work. I have to start heading back to random threads, I know.

      You always have an excuse.

      I'm not sure if I like the new YoYo. I need time to think.
      Originally posted by Grumpee
      I only care for Disney bling!

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: finding love at disneyland

        Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post



        So yes, it's possible to find love at DL!
        Does the butt pinching come with the luv?

        Comment


        • #44
          Re: finding love at disneyland

          Originally posted by TrojanSkippa View Post
          If you can't get a date working at Disneyland....you can't get a date.
          I don't know what it is about CM's that makes me want to flirt with them.

          Originally posted by KatieGraceee View Post
          maybe some kind of micechatmatch.com should be established...hahaha imagine the drama that could follow, but then again imagine the love...lol
          Yeah I know how that goes, already been apart of that drama.

          Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
          Does the butt pinching come with the luv?
          I swear that this happen a couple of times in DL .
          sigpic

          Welcome to my blog!
          A Photographed Life
          12/28: Copperopolis, California

          Comment


          • #45
            Re: finding love at disneyland

            Originally posted by DisneyGal View Post
            I don't know what it is about CM's that makes me want to flirt with them.
            We're adorable...some of us anyway.


            My friend dated an AP for almost a year. He met her working at the Tiki Room, and they hit it off from the get go. He also went on a lot of dates with random lady guests he met in the park. All of my Disneyland dating experience from from violating the the D's.
            :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

            Comment


            • #46
              Re: finding love at disneyland

              Originally posted by TrojanSkippa View Post
              We're adorable...some of us anyway.


              My friend dated an AP for almost a year. He met her working at the Tiki Room, and they hit it off from the get go. He also went on a lot of dates with random lady guests he met in the park. All of my Disneyland dating experience from from violating the the D's.

              Of course you guys are! Those uniforms make me weak in the knees.
              sigpic

              Welcome to my blog!
              A Photographed Life
              12/28: Copperopolis, California

              Comment


              • #47
                Re: finding love at disneyland

                Originally posted by DisneyGal View Post
                Of course you guys are! Those uniforms make me weak in the knees.

                Here ya go...even I swoon a little when I see this
                :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

                Comment


                • #48
                  Re: finding love at disneyland

                  Originally posted by TrojanSkippa View Post
                  Here ya go...even I swoon a little when I see this
                  How could it not! The hat puts me over the edge. Of course its easier to talk to someone that has a name tag.
                  sigpic

                  Welcome to my blog!
                  A Photographed Life
                  12/28: Copperopolis, California

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Re: finding love at disneyland

                    Originally posted by DisneyGal View Post
                    How could it not! The hat puts me over the edge. Of course its easier to talk to someone that has a name tag.
                    That was my signiture costume piece...the hat not the nametag. Girls were always like, ooooh I love your hat. And I had to be like...hey baby I'm trying to telll some jokes here.The hat was passed down to two skippers after me who wore it until the recent costume shange.
                    :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Re: finding love at disneyland

                      i always flirt with the CM's, just because its fun and who knows what will become of it. I even got a phone number from one haha but then he became kind of a creeper...
                      Katie :love:

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Re: finding love at disneyland

                        Originally posted by TrojanSkippa View Post
                        That was my signiture costume piece...the hat not the nametag. Girls were always like, ooooh I love your hat. And I had to be like...hey baby I'm trying to telll some jokes here.The hat was passed down to two skippers after me who wore it until the recent costume shange.
                        It's just so manly. You sound like such a smooth talker....hehe.
                        sigpic

                        Welcome to my blog!
                        A Photographed Life
                        12/28: Copperopolis, California

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Re: finding love at disneyland

                          Oh for the love of Pete, get a room already! :judge:
                          I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                          That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Re: finding love at disneyland

                            I think I proved my point.
                            sigpic

                            Welcome to my blog!
                            A Photographed Life
                            12/28: Copperopolis, California

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Re: finding love at disneyland

                              what point was that?
                              Katie :love:

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Re: finding love at disneyland

                                Originally posted by KatieGraceee View Post
                                what point was that?

                                Originally posted by DisneyGal View Post
                                I don't know what it is about CM's that makes me want to flirt with them.
                                um yeah
                                sigpic

                                Welcome to my blog!
                                A Photographed Life
                                12/28: Copperopolis, California

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Re: finding love at disneyland

                                  oh haha wow i did not put 2 and 2 together...haha sorry i'm not very quick tonight
                                  Katie :love:

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Re: finding love at disneyland

                                    Originally posted by KatieGraceee View Post
                                    oh haha wow i did not put 2 and 2 together...haha sorry i'm not very quick tonight
                                    Haha, good you got it. Maybe there should be some support group on mc. For those that love DL a little too much....
                                    sigpic

                                    Welcome to my blog!
                                    A Photographed Life
                                    12/28: Copperopolis, California

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Re: finding love at disneyland

                                      Well I think I will be investigating these single rider meets, but I don't have to meet someone at the park. I just hope that whenever I do they just have the same interest as me(disneyland... duh) I'm in my prime dating years and I haven't found them yet...
                                      Katie :love:

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        Re: finding love at disneyland

                                        I see alot of go to the single rider meets while reading my thread, when are the single rider meets? I won't be able to go on sundays until I upgrade my AP from a select to a southern califorina. But if I could get a lil more info about single rider meets, that would be cool. Also, does it matter if I'm a little on the chubby side? Like 260 pounds chubby side? I know that women want to go on rides with their boyfriends and stuff, especially if I meet someone and I wanna take them on some rides with me, I would be embarrased if we were to barely fit because of me. But I am trying to lose weight, I know Jack in the box today didn't help. Anyways, what are your thoughts on that?

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Re: finding love at disneyland

                                          Originally posted by startours1 View Post
                                          I see alot of go to the single rider meets while reading my thread, when are the single rider meets? I won't be able to go on sundays until I upgrade my AP from a select to a southern califorina. But if I could get a lil more info about single rider meets, that would be cool.
                                          It is usually once a month on a Sunday, just check the events forum for the exact day. Whenever they plan a single rider meet, they will post it. I learned that the hard way.

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X