This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: finding love at disneyland

The single rider meets are traditionally held the second Sunday of the month. That depends on holidays, blackout days and schedules! )
    Keep an eye peeled in the Meet and Events forum for the next one or join the Gold Single Riders Club to make new friends and plan the date for Nov!
    The last one was just this past Sunday, so there won't be one again until Nov.

Startours, we don't discriminate based on weight. Check out the trip reports from this week's noon and SR meets. All sizes are welcome And really, just go into it looking for friends... if love develops well... then she won't care how much you weigh or if you can sit next to her on every ride, right?

P.S. There are CMs who come to the SR meets... :whistling
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

as i always say more cushin' for the pushin' haha i think shallow girls are so lame and there are rides where is doesn't matter like pirates. or you could always find a realllllly tiny girl to compensate lol but i like the first plan better.
      Katie :love:

Comment

I'll check out the meet events thingy, do I have to go on every ride that the group goes on? I can't do space mountain, I had a bad experience. Like I said before, I think that would be cool to fall in love at disneyland. If I can't do it any place else, why not disneyland? Right?

Comment

I wish to attend a single riders meet or a heck even a regular meet but alas being in the army and stationed smack dab in the middle of two Disney locations is not fun (Disneyland, Disney World). I just want to meet a girl that loves Disney and Disney land just as much as me.

Comment

Nope, not everyone goes on every ride, and nobody will make you go on a ride you don't want to. Promise!!

There are also general board meets in the hub every Sunday at noon, FYI.

As someone who fell in love in Disneyland, I can tell you that there's no more romantic place to do it in!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
              LOL....why would you say that, hehe.
              sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
              A Photographed Life
              12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                The single rider meets are traditionally held the second Sunday of the month. That depends on holidays, blackout days and schedules! )
                Keep an eye peeled in the Meet and Events forum for the next one or join the Gold Single Riders Club to make new friends and plan the date for Nov!
                The last one was just this past Sunday, so there won't be one again until Nov.

Startours, we don't discriminate based on weight. Check out the trip reports from this week's noon and SR meets. All sizes are welcome And really, just go into it looking for friends... if love develops well... then she won't care how much you weigh or if you can sit next to her on every ride, right?

And actually you don't even have to be single. Some of us old married people sometimes hang out with the single riders because our spouses don't like Disneyland and when we go we go alone. Or there have been many times when a married couple also hang with the single riders because... because we're friends and we like each other!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

"You all make me sick with your 'sugar-sweet' hand-holdin' nancy-boy little squealings about 'love', and togetherness. You should all just get a room--one FAR AWAY from MINE!"

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post

"You all make me sick with your 'sugar-sweet' hand-holdin' nancy-boy little squealings about 'love', and togetherness. You should all just get a room--one FAR AWAY from MINE!"
                    I like it when you talk dirty.
                    Originally posted by Grumpee
                    I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

This Thread is getting really Creepy....how about finding Love First, that would be a good start. Go to Disneyland looking for girls is Creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                        I like it when you talk dirty.

"I say, did I hear someone mention 'dirty talk'? I wish MiceChat was one gigantic _____, so I could keep it with me, inside, all the time...hehe...don't tell mummy..."

Comment

Originally posted by Opus1guy View Post

Another popular thing back then was something that was known as "Line Chumming." This took place in any number of long switch-back queues where you passed the same people over and over again as you went forward and back in the long lines. You saw someone you liked coming toward you and said "Hi." Then in a few minutes you saw them again and said something else and perhaps had time to chat as the line stalled briefly. By the 3rd pass you were usually set and had someone nice to sit in your lap and hug on the Matterhorn.
                          OPUS!!!! Summer of 1970 - was that YOU! :blush: :lol:
                          ~~Jodi~~
                          Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas. :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by disneysnout View Post
                            This Thread is getting really Creepy....how about finding Love First, that would be a good start. Go to Disneyland looking for girls is Creepy.

Libido is timeless, placeless, boundless.

Comment

I dont know about going there specifically looking for romance....but hey finding it while your there.....thats a great thing!
                              sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Really?!?! As opposed to what, meeting someone in a smoke filled, creepy bar? :unsure: inch:

I couldn't think of a better or more fun atmosphere to meet someone.
                                ~~Jodi~~
                                Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas. :yea:

Comment

The above sentence is Creepy. I also love to capitalize Certain words.

If any girls Out there love Creepy Capitalization then lets Hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                                    The above sentence is Creepy. I also love to capitalize Certain words.

If any girls Out there love Creepy Capitalization then lets Hook up.

It's catchy, be careful.

Comment

Ladies,

I Can express love AND frustration using CAPS.

Comment

The chronology of Love can often be mysterious and diverse. Some of the longest-term relationships started out as pure "pick-ups" for a "quick fling"...and turned into the strongest and longest relationships ever. Still other times casual and unplanned meetings can blossom into Love over a longer period of time.

Love can't tell what time it is, nor does it know how to read a calendar. One can fall in Love before the first kiss, and other times Love comes later after kicking the tires or a few test drives.

Nor is shared interests a prerequisite to successful Love. Personally, I've found soul-mates with different interests (and even political and religious beliefs) to be much more interesting and compatible (a feeling many of them seem to share). I get to share my interests/beliefs with them...they get to share their interests/beliefs with me. Being around a totally like-minded person could be rather taxing and unchallenging (read: boring) after a time, IMHO.

In a bevy of beauties ...I'm afraid I'd probably gravitate to the woman with a chip on her shoulder about Disney. Not necessarily to try to change her mind about it. But perhaps to help her better understand other's passion for the subject. And that might lead to other passions...if you get my drift.

Going to Disneyland to try to find Love with those that also are nuts about Disney...well...that sounds a little creepy to me. But more power to you all!!!

Originally posted by DizDee View Post
                                        OPUS!!!! Summer of 1970 - was that YOU! :blush: :lol:
                                        Yes it was. And you never called or wrote like you promised. I still feel so cheap.

Comment

Well... I met a girl through a non-Disney message board and we met up at a Star Wars convention in May 2002. She came out to California and we arranged a dinner date at Disneyland the day after Christmas 2002.

Long story short, dinner turned into 5 hours in the park, email and letter exchanges and a few other park dates. We fell for each other and I popped the question in April of last year and we're planning the wedding for next June with, hopefully, honeymooning at WDW.

That answer your question?

Originally posted by startours1 View Post
                                          Everyone is always telling me that maybe going to disneyland often is a good thing because I might find a date while I'm there. My question is.... is that possible to do? Has anyone ever fell in love with someone else on a trip to disneyland? If so how did it happen? That would be my year of a million dreams come true. Find love at disneyland. Has anyone ever found love on micechat?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X