X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: finding love at disneyland

Originally posted by startours1 View Post
    Also, does it matter if I'm a little on the chubby side? Like 260 pounds chubby side? . . . Anyways, what are your thoughts on that?
    Never mind what anyone else feels about how you look. You have to be happy with it in order for anyone else to be. Look, this sounds corny, I know. I also know that it's easier said than done. But if you like how you look now, own it, baby! If you don't like it, change it. Look at the couples around you at, say, Disneyland, perhaps. They come in all shapes and sizes. I think that's the best proof that there's someone for everyone.

Make sure you get to a meet and concentrate on getting to know the incredibly nice people there. I finally jumped into the pool during the Gay Days meet and I'm glad I did. They promised they wouldn't bite and they didn't!

See you at the next Single Riders meet, startours1.

Comment

I am a proud member of the single riders! I not yet met "The Man Of My Dreams" but I attend most of the single riders meets and have made some very close friends...both guys & gals! Join us sometime! You'll have a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post

It's catchy, be careful.
        SOMEONE HELP ME ITS CONTAGEOUS!

Anyways, as response to the creepy statment; Its a bit creppy if you've never done it before, but less creepy if you have done it, or not even creepy at all! I don't find it creepy and I've never done it, probaly cause I never had a gf in my life. D:

Now hang on to them hats n' glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Originally posted by pussnboots
        Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
        So is the consensus that Splash Mountain would be way more exciting than Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Paris?
        Zip-a-dee-duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
          The above sentence is Creepy. I also love to capitalize Certain words.

If any girls Out there love Creepy Capitalization then lets Hook up.
          You had me at Creepy ... :lol:

Comment

P.S. There are CMs who come to the SR meets...
            I'll be at the next SR meet I think....

I'm just saying.
            :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

I used to hang out at in Tomorrowland when I was in high school (15 years ago) because I was cool *eye roll*. (I apologize because I those kids bug me now..well the obnoxious, rude ones.) We'd usually always meet a group of guys to hang out with and go on rides. I did date one guy for awhile but it didn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer View Post
                Oh for the love of Pete, get a room already! :judge:
                Facts About Pete:

Energetic and charismatic seventh-year USC head football coach Pete Carroll quickly restored the glory of the Trojan football program and has returned Troy to national prominence.
                He is 65-12 (84.4%) in 6 years (2001-2006) as a college head coach (all at USC), the best winning percentage of any current Division I coach with at least 5 years of experience. He reached 50 career USC wins faster than any head coach in Trojan history. His losses have been by a total of 51 points (4.3 average) and only 1 was by more than a touchdown (it was by 11 points). After starting off his Trojan career 2-5, he has gone 63-7 (90.0%) with a pair of national championships (2003-04). He is 42-7 in Pac-10 games, giving him an 85.7% winning mark (a league record). He is 20-0 in November. He has 24 victories over AP Top 25 teams (24-6 overall, 80.0%). His teams have won 56 of their last 60 games and been ranked in the AP Top 10 for the past 56 games. His teams have won an unprecedented 5 consecutive Pac-10 titles, had 4 straight AP Top 4 finishes and appeared in a record 5 consecutive BCS bowls (including a pair of BCS Championship Games). USC's 13 (2004), 25 (2003-04 and 2004-05), 37 (2003-05), 48 (2002-05 and 2003-06) and 59 (2002-05 and 2003-06) wins represent the winningest periods in Trojan history. Troy's 11 wins in each of the past 5 seasons is a school record (only Nebraska 1993-97, Florida State 1996-2000 and Oklahoma 2000-04 have done that). Under Carroll, USC is riding winning streaks in a Pac-10 record 33 consecutive home games, a Pac-10 record 23 consecutive league home games, 20 November games, 10 September games, 10 non-conference home games and 6 non-conference road games (not including 4 neutral site contests). His USC teams also had a number of since-broken other winning streaks: a Pac-10-record 34 overall games, a Pac-10-record 27 Pac-10 games, a school-record 18 road games (not including 4 neutral site contests), 18 October games, 16 non-conference games, 16 games against AP Top 25 teams and a school-record 13 Pac-10 road games. His Trojans also set a no-longer-active NCAA record by scoring at least 20 points in 63 consecutive games. USC was AP's No. 1 team for a national-record 33 straight polls (including 2 pre-season polls). He has gone 9-1 against traditional rivals Notre Dame and UCLA :sc:
                Last edited by TrojanSkippa; 10-17-2007, 06:08 PM.
                :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

Originally posted by SnowflakeSparks View Post
                  SOMEONE HELP ME ITS CONTAGEOUS!

probaly cause I never had a gf in my life. D:
                  I feel bad for you. Don't you ever get like "lonely?" or "Left Out?" tehe! I know I do sometimes!
                  Last edited by SkittlesMcGee943; 10-17-2007, 06:43 PM.
                  :lol:SkItTlEs:lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X