This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disneyland Hotel Hanger???

I also recall that you could legally get these when you bought a suit and/or some other clothing items at the old "Sir Edwards" shop at the Disneyland Hotel.

Here's a shot of one of mine, one of the darker ones that I mentioned in Post #18 above. I'm guessing early 1980's on this particular one as it has a newer font version of the "Disneyland Hotel" logo. But it does have the "DH" in the center that I mentioned in that post.

I have some older 60's and 70's font ones as well, light and dark wood.

Comment

Originally Posted by SusieP.
      Anyone else read the title as Disneyland Hotel Hangover?

No? Just me? :blush:

Not just you, me too. Although it might have to do with the fact that it's almost 2am and I can't sleep because I just saw the DCA concept art. I can't wait until 2012!!!
      Last edited by Pirate_Queen_76; 10-18-2007, 12:44 AM. Reason: forgot to quote
      "Everybody's got a laughin' place-trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

The OP might want to send a PM to "oldhotelguy"...I haven't seen him around here much lately, but he is certainly one of the reigning experts here on the history of the Disneyland Hotel.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X