Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junthors Trip Report!!! (probably my only one... so check it out)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junthors Trip Report!!! (probably my only one... so check it out)

I was @ the DLR from 10-8 through 10-13 I had a great time.

Here are but a few pictures of my trip

Pretty picture of a great building.

another Great shot

taken from Tarzan's Treehouse

Did you guys know that if you got a good score on Buzz Lightyear you got a Medal???? Pretty sweet deal!

Me helping out in a little show..... I got to play the part of a bear.... GRRR I'm HUNGRY!!

Oh yeah!!! a little story behind this..... We got off the Maliboomer and they were giving em out and I was like "SWEET!!" and I noticed that the line for Maliboomer was almost non-existent so We got back on and scored another fast pass for my wife.. Cheating? Yes or no? I kinda felt bad.... but I DID ride the ride twice for em....

Me in the Elevator of Club 33 during the Walk in Walt's Footstep's tour. I highly recommend this tour for people who aren't regular visitors to the park.

I also got to ride in the Lilly Belle as part of the tour.. We rode it from Toontown all the way back to Main Street. This for me was the best part of the tour... (Yes even better then the lobby of Club 33)

I broke the Carousal... Yep I did it.... We got evacuated even... Lemme tell you that that evac pics aren't very interesting... See that middle horse and how twisted it is? That what happens when you don't lift your leg up enough. I talked to the CM about it and she laughed and told me that I had a cool story to tell... Yep.. ALL MY FAULT!

The Halloween Party was a lot of fun. I got to Trick or Treat, so the win goes to me!

HOLY CATS.... That Monte Cristo was GOOD. Best food EVAR. (not a typo)

thankfully he did....

Thanks Walt, for everything.

It was Great.
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Re: Junthors Trip Report!!! (probably my only one... so check it out)

Very nice. Thanks for the report. Good advertisement for the Walk in Walt's Footstep's Tour.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Loved it , thanks for sharing

Friends for life

Comment

You got to ride the Lilly Belle and eat a Monte Christo, lucky duck. Great pictures.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome photos! I can't wait to take that tour. Thanks for sharing.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Did you like it in the caboose?
            Originally posted by Grumpee
            I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
              Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Did you like it in the caboose?
              I did .. it was very comfortable and very quiet. It was air conditioned (not that it was very hot outside or anything) and it didn't have any speakers in it.

It really was one of the highlights of my trip.
              All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Nice pics! Bums me out the train wasn't running when I did the tour. Horse abuse, intolerable! Thanks for the TR, looked like a blast. Maybe on the next tour I'll be able to get in the caboose. All depends if Lily Belle is runnin' I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                  Nice pics! Bums me out the train wasn't running when I did the tour. Horse abuse, intolerable! Thanks for the TR, looked like a blast. Maybe on the next tour I'll be able to get in the caboose. All depends if Lily Belle is runnin' I guess.
                  the CM I was with said it depends on 3 things

1. If the Lilly Belle is running and if we meet up with the right schedule

2. If there is nobody on it

3. If the Train CM's offer it to us.

Comment

I did the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour...but no caboose ride for me. It was a particularly large group, so maybe it was just as well...with all those people, the ride probably would have been uncomfortable and loud, even with the AC.
                    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                    Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Junthor View Post
                      the CM I was with said it depends on 3 things

1. If the Lilly Belle is running and if we meet up with the right schedule

2. If there is nobody on it

3. If the Train CM's offer it to us.

wow. sounds like you were lucky to get in that caboose.

It looked snug.
                      Originally posted by Grumpee
                      I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
                        I did the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour...but no caboose ride for me. It was a particularly large group, so maybe it was just as well...with all those people, the ride probably would have been uncomfortable and loud, even with the AC.
                        It would have been uncomfortable with the AC (AristoCat). It would have been perfectly comfortable with the AC (Air Conditioning).

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                          wow. sounds like you were lucky to get in that caboose.

It looked snug.
                          Yeah, can't have a big group in there for sure. Looks like some tight quarters. Also you need a CM there to make sure nothing damaging goes on.

Comment

There were 7 in our group total.

Comment

Originally posted by Junthor View Post
                              There were 7 in our group total.
                              More than I've seen in there. Good for you! Glad you got to ride it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X