Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 13th: A Kuzcochik Trip Report. Feat: Halloween, Characters, Parades and More!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xalesa
    replied
    Re: October 13th: A Kuzcochik Trip Report. Feat: Halloween, Characters, Parades and M

Your trip report is so much fun! You can totally see how much fun you guys were having and I love it! Photos are great; can't wait to see the rest.

Leave a comment:

• Kuzcochik
    replied
    Re: October 13th: A Kuzcochik Trip Report. Feat: Halloween, Characters, Parades and M

Hey and if anyone wants to see some of the random video we took during this trip all expertly edited by Scott...

Head on over to:http://www.horseandrabbit.com/Play/harc/index.html (it's the first one on the list on the right... appropriately called Halloween time)
    Check it out and let me know whatcha think (I'll pass along the sentiments ^_~)

Leave a comment:

• BassBone
    replied

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    BellhopPrincess: Ha! That's awesome. Leave it to Micechatters to know who I'm talking about. he was really awesome And I seriously can't believe we never ran into your group
    We were loud and obnoxious, too.

Leave a comment:

• Kuzcochik
    replied

Thanks guys...

Okkay so quick notes:

Armadillo4: I'm gonna have to get back to you on the make of the camera (Will have to ask Julie to be sure cause I'm lame and don't remember)

PrincessAurora18:Thanks so much. Like I said that's one of my faves

BellhopPrincess: Ha! That's awesome. Leave it to Micechatters to know who I'm talking about. he was really awesome And I seriously can't believe we never ran into your group

Disney Liz: Thank you kindly No, we didn't see Lewis again. I was happy to see him in the first place (the MTR characters had just left when i was there in May so I was psyced to see them this time)

thrax: Thank you! I'm so glad you noticed that!!! I caught it in the first pic and took the close up cause i thought it was too cute and cartoony

pratt55: *hmmm* I'll have to keep that in mind Glad you enjoyed the night shots (they make me happy too) and that you could live vicariously through them. And do it!!! The Louie calls to you!!!

Leave a comment:

• pratt55
    replied

Kuzkochik wrote: I already wanna go back (how bad is that) *crosses fingers for January*

You have to be a part of the Zonie caravan over over Micechat's 3rd anniversary. I think we have plenty of space if you need a ride.

I loved your night time shots at DCA, bummer for us that they were doing the Halloween party the night we were there so we could not get any of the great night time shots but since you shared yours I feel better. Now I need to go figure out if/when I can go next month to check out some Shrimp Louie.

Leave a comment:

• lil lisa
    replied

I always love your trip reports, Kuzcochik! You have the kind of fun and take the kind of pictures that I do. I can't wait for my own trip!

Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• HDAlien
    replied

Super fun trip report, thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• thrax
    replied

thats a really funny pic, i love the heart

Leave a comment:

• Disney Liz
    replied

Spectacular shots! I really enjoyed going through your TR because it looks like you all had a terrific time. Plus, that's pretty funny about the Meet the Robinsons characters. Did you ever see Lewis again?

Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• CaitlinMcFly
    replied

I'm sad this pic is so dark. We had the same bellhop both times we rode Tower and he was awesome. He remembered us the second time and was creepy and just a lot of fun
    Omg. Michael is both my favorite bellhop and my favorite person in the universe (and he knows it). Lucky you guys got him both times! He's just an all-around great guy....next time you see him, try asking for a hug or a high five. The results will be hilarious
    Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. A shame we didn't run into each other, we were there that day too!

Leave a comment:

• royaldisneyfan
    replied

I always enjoy you TRs Kuzcochik. Your captions are always amusing. )

I loved the parade pics. Good job and thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• PrincessAurora18
    replied

Great trip report. I love the Parade pictures. The one of Aurora is perfect. Beautiful shots!

Leave a comment:

• BassBone
    replied

Great TR! You are so cute in those pics.

Oddly you were there on the same day as we were attempting to ride Tower 13 times. We failed, but here's our group TR. btw, that Bellhop is Micheal and he truly is awesome. Very creepy and well in character all the time.

Also, btw, kudos to you for your love of Muppets.

Leave a comment:

• Armadillo4
    replied

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
    Great parade photos. I cannot wait to see what/who you photoshop into your picture of Space Mountain.
    I agree with Pratt55, those are terrific parade photos! What kind of camera does Julie have? You've made me curious since you borrowed it for those photos.

Leave a comment:

• Kuzcochik
    replied

A final time: Thanks so much for all the nice comments guys! They make me really happy

pratt55: I'll post the photoshop-age once it is done. i'm excited

disney jones: I was so proud of thos Midway shots (even though were just big dorks) :P and NMBC is playing in a bunch of theaters (esp compared to last year when it was just two) I know for sure it's at Arrowhead, AZ Mills, Desert Ridge and West Gate. (I've now seen it twice :P)

littlecricket: Somehow I knew you'd enjoy that pic (and I'm glad I'm not the only one that hears almost that exact same thing)

Seriously, I can't believe you guys always think I'm that much fun! I appreciate it, but it makes me laugh ^__~

Allright, so here is Part 4 (the final countdown... *will not sing that lame 80's song*)

So after the parade we headed to NOS for food but it was a crazy mess w/ people wating for Fantasmic, so we went over to Village House where I had a lame sandwhich

And now the 8th wonder of the world
    The back side of the castle

We decided to head back to DCA to try and catch Screamin' and Soarin' since they'd been crazy when we'd been there last.

Looking at these pics I want Candy Corn so bad!!!

And here's a bunch of Nighttime Pier shots

The reflections were stunning!

One of the hidden mickey books listed this as a hidden mickey... how is this hidden?!

Pictures don't do them justice

Say what you will about DCA it may have flaws but it's just as pretty as Disneyland in some ways

Grizzly Peak (at night)

Since the lines were still nuts for Screamin and Soarin we decided to try Muppets
    On the way over we ran into Hades again briefly and I shouted "I love you hades". He mimed back "I *heart* you" and I giggled like a stupid fangirl

It was time to meet the Muppets

I am definitely going to miss this show. I love Philhar, but Muppets is great (esp the Pre-show!)

So the park was starting to close so we decided to take advantage of the lack of people
    And I hit Scott with a car (a call back to my TR from July when Julie hit him w/ the Jolly Trolley)

Then we had the brilliant idea to take pics in front of the Mickey statue
    Sadly we kept having difficulties
    No background light

Melting Monsters

I don't even know what happened here (but it's honestly the clearest)

Then I looked demonic

And we had the almost ghost effect again

Sadly the arm length shot was probably the best one

Heading back to Disneyland it was time for the fireworks
    Julie and Scott had never seen them and instead of fighting the crowd we decided to stop and watch from the middle of Main Street.
    Very different perspective
    The rooftop fireworks were right above us (and kinda scary)

And as always, Disneyland exploded at the end of the night (and Julie and Scott loved the show despite thinking they wouldn't) (We've planned to take a trip where we just watch night shows ie the fireworks and Fantasmic)

Everything was still more crowded than it should have been and we were getting tired
    So we took a quick spin on Pirates
    Attempted to check out HMH (which was wicked busy too)
    And watched the end of F!
    Took a pic of Oggie.. apparently after disobeying Jack he was put to work at an ODV. (sadly he looks like he has a robotic eye cause of my camera )

We jumped onto the train and took a ride up to the front of the park
    The CM spieling was hilarious telling us about the wonders of Tommorrowland: The big marble ball, the arcade and Honey I shrunk the audience
    And then it was time to say goodbye for the night (and drive 2 hrs back to San D listening to Animanaics)
    Darkly lit Donald said goodnight

And That's all Folks!
    Sorry I didn't have a stronger note to end all of this on :P
    Hope you all enjoyed
    I already wanna go back (how bad is that) *crosses fingers for January*
    Later

Leave a comment:

• scorsese
    replied

wow, nice report! I love these. The parade pics are awesome.

Leave a comment:

• littlecricket
    replied

LOL now that is an amusing shot. I can almost hear her scolding.

Alice: ...And running around like a lunatic, not giving these ladies a chance to take your picture and tripping over the ribbons and bumping into me and scaring the children, and you don't even watch where you're going...

Hatter: .............................Uhhh.........*runs off*

I love your trip reports Kuzcochik. It seems like it'd be fun to spend a day hanging out with you. ^^

Leave a comment:

• chadb14
    replied

Great pics, looks like you guys had a really good time.

Leave a comment:

• disney jones
    replied

still loving it! the Midway Mania posters have been my favorite. )

Are they showing Nightmare 3D in the Valley? i've looked for it and haven't seen a local show yet ......

Leave a comment:

• pratt55
    replied

Great parade photos. I cannot wait to see what/who you photoshop into your picture of Space Mountain.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X