Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Save And Change The MaliBOOMer...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Could Save And Change The MaliBOOMer...

Okay, so this is more of a "For Fun" thread.

If you had the ability to save the MaliBOOMer from being removed would you?

Would you change anything about this attraction to breathe new life into it? What would you do?

For me personally I don't think I'd try to save this attraction simply because Tower of Terror is right across the way. The rides, though not identical, are fairly similar in that they are both thrilling drop rides

...Joe...
    Yes! I love this attraction!
    19.77%
    No! This ride doesn't do a thing for me.
    66.28%
    Unsure/I don't know.
    4.65%
    No opinion.
    5.81%
    Other. (Please explain below.)
    3.49%

Re: If You Could Save And Change The MaliBOOMer...

no this scares me. i went on it 4 my 1st time 2 trips ago and i was with 4 friends and 2 random ppl we met in line...well my cousin and i were freaking out and the guy even counted down 4 me....well it blasted off and i was screaming my head off when i said oh this isnt to bad. when my safety thing unlocked and went up...if it wasnt for the seat belt hold it down part of the way i dono what would of happened. After i was all shakey and crying we told the cm but i dono what he did about it. So i dont care if it stays or goes because i will probablly never go on it again

Comment

I second that^^ ToT is enough for me.

Comment

JUST PULL THE PLUG ALREADY, terrible theming, I dont think we can put it on any more life support.
        "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Tower of Terror pretty much made this thing unnescessary. They should just sell it to Six Flags, put Golden Zephyr in its place, and be done with it.

Comment

It should go. Not that it provides a lot of space for another attraction, the noise it makes is bad enough alone.

Comment

I like it. I want it to be taller and instead of just launching, maybe be like Knott's Supreme Scream???

*Cringes*

Don't hurt me!

Comment

i enjoy it.

Comment

I went on it once, and I couldn't stand the recorded voice that I kept hearing a dozen times while in the queue. Then I went on ToT and found no need for the Maliboomer. I might go on it again, but I think Tower of Terror is just as fun with 10 times better theming.

Comment

I enjoy it but for the sake of the theme, I'm okay with seeing its last good bye. It did provide some excellent views of the park so it would be nice to have something else give us that, but for now, I think it has run its course.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I would turn the Maliboomer upsidedown, and send riders hurdling straight down underground and then back up again.
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by lillostblonde14 View Post
                        no this scares me. i went on it 4 my 1st time 2 trips ago and i was with 4 friends and 2 random ppl we met in line...well my cousin and i were freaking out and the guy even counted down 4 me....well it blasted off and i was screaming my head off when i said oh this isnt to bad. when my safety thing unlocked and went up...if it wasnt for the seat belt hold it down part of the way i dono what would of happened. After i was all shakey and crying we told the cm but i dono what he did about it. So i dont care if it stays or goes because i will probablly never go on it again

Im sorry you had to go through that But the maliboomer is nothing just and not scary. Its more of a viewing ride. I agree maliboomer should go its a waste of space. That was my first time and I won't go again.

Comment

Is the proposed LM dark ride going in its place?

Comment

Originally posted by Sosai X View Post
                            No.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosai X View Post
                              I believe Maliboomer will be removed in order to make room for a stadium for the new nightime spectacular on the lake.

Comment

When will it be taken out? I have always hated that ride.

Comment

Goodbye Mailboomer! Won't miss this ride one bit.
                                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoySC99 View Post
                                    When will it be taken out? I have always hated that ride.
                                    It will be imploded to the applaus of millions of guests in 2008.

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
                                    Goodbye Mailboomer! Won't miss this ride one bit.
                                    That goes double here. :thumbup:

Comment

If it was taller like Supreme Scream that would be great, but I say lose it, and good bye.
                                      Hello everyone!

Comment

Downward Gs at the low points of rides like these tend to hurt my stomach--not motion sickness, just pain--so I avoid them. I can do ToT, but I've never been on Maliboomer and I really have no intention of doing so, regardless of how long it stays or doesn't stay.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X