This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feelin the magic, and having dreams come true

Hey whenever I walk through those disneyland gates, I feel that I'm in a different world, and that the disney magic comes to life. I don't think of the outside world when I'm there, and that whatever I want to do is possible. I feel that the things I want to be real... are. Like Indiana Jones, I always wanted to live in Indys world, and now I can, every day if I want to. I can ride a submarine without even being in the military, I can blast off into space without being an astronaut, I can live in a galaxy far, far away. All those, are dreams come true for me. I can finally be shrunk by Mr. Zylinskys machine. Today I had a dream come true. I always wanted to sit in the front row of the Mark Twain, and today I saw some seats open, so I took them. It was an amazing experience for me. I wouldn't want anything less. Share some of your memories, or dreams come true. I'd like to hear them.

Re: feelin the magic, and having dreams come true

I am game. My dream came true when I visited DL for the first time on it's 35th anniversary. Seeing the big rainbow searchlights behind Sleeping Beauty castle, and candle-like lit balloons over Main Street at midnight on July 17th, 1985 was truly a breathtaking sight. To this day, it is still the most powerful image I have of any DL park on Earth... and I am glad it happened at Disneyland CA.

Comment

Re: feelin the magic, and having dreams come true

Many, many magical memories through the years...but taking my granddaughter (she was 13) during the 50th for eight days, staying at the DL hotel...it was a perfect trip. She been once before for a day. The look on her face riding the monorail into the park that first day, it is engraved in my mind forever. I made her promise that she would take her granddaughter for the 100th!!
      Sharon
      Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X