Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trekkie Dad's Oct 12-14 Trip Report with assorted Mice Chatters and a "hidden mickey"

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trekkie Dad's Oct 12-14 Trip Report with assorted Mice Chatters and a "hidden mic

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    No butt shots? MaryAnn In Wonderland's husband should be flattered!

Anyway it was nice seeing you again. I hope you got your glasses fixed!
    Judimouse managed to get the lens reseated, and it has stayed in since. I totally forgot to drop by Kaiser optical while I was getting my flu shot.
    Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    :judge: I said no candids, oh my gosh!!!!
    Was great spending time w/you and Trekkie mom!
    Candids are what I do best! Can I help it if you just happen to be in the frame?
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Trekkie Dad's Oct 12-14 Trip Report with assorted Mice Chatters and a "hidden mic

Time to reveal the location of the "Hidden Mickey"

Spoiler
      It's located early in the Roger Rabbit queue on the floor to the left. There is a railing that keeps you from stepping on it. The shadow is probably from the my camera phone, as the "manhole cover" is dimly lit from above.
      Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
      2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
      2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
      sigpic

Comment

Great report

Comment

Nice report and meet pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
            Time to reveal the location of the "Hidden Mickey"

Spoiler
            It's located early in the Roger Rabbit queue on the floor to the left. There is a railing that keeps you from stepping on it. The shadow is probably from the my camera phone, as the "manhole cover" is dimly lit from above.
            I never would of known since I rarely go on Roger. The times I go, I go through the fastpass since I know people who works Roger.

Comment

Great report TD. It was great seeing you two again. Hope to see you when you're down in March.
              Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

Comment

Woo hoo! Fun pics!
                "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X