• Show
Clear All

Re: Stalking YOMD White Vests

i once got a free lanyard for just being in the HM at the right time
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Read View Post
      That's so funny because we won Dream Fastpasses in that exact same location two weeks ago. It must be a favorite spot for the Dream Squad.
      It seems that they are in that gardens area regularly (maybe not so random) because I recieved a lanyard closer to the bathrooms area and a friend of mine has recieved both fastpasses and hats in that same area.

I have seen people getting things coming off of Alice in Wonderland 3 or 4 times as I was walking by so I wonder if there is a prescribed set of locations and the computer just randomly picks which location it will be?

I was there about 10:40am was that the same for you?

Comment

Dream Squad members are currently out of season.

You can be arrested by a games warden for trying to bag one.

And don't go over the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
          Dream Squad members are currently out of season.

You can be arrested by a games warden for trying to bag one.

And don't go over the limit.
          Oh! I hadn't read the CA Dept. of Fish and Game regulations on them. I will go check that right now!)

Comment

Originally posted by Thisguy74 View Post
            It seems that they are in that gardens area regularly (maybe not so random) because I recieved a lanyard closer to the bathrooms area and a friend of mine has recieved both fastpasses and hats in that same area.

I have seen people getting things coming off of Alice in Wonderland 3 or 4 times as I was walking by so I wonder if there is a prescribed set of locations and the computer just randomly picks which location it will be?

I was there about 10:40am was that the same for you?
            It was about 10:30 am so just about the same.

Comment

when i was at DL with my family in May we were very excited wondering if we would get any kind of dream prize (we were there for 7 days) one afternoon we went to that mexican restaurant next to BTRR and we got a dream meal! we got to sit at a special table with linens and nice silverware and goblets and flowers etc...the table was marked reserved and it was next to a little fountain. They brought us menus and served our lunch as if we were in a more quality restaurant. At the end, our waitress brought us one of our menus that had been signed with friendly notes from everyone working in the restaurant. They took our picture holding the menu and the "reserved" sign cuz i thought that was cool. It was really special and very relaxing. I had been looking all over the park for potential "dream patrol people" and instead walked right into one. I guess the moral would be, don't try too hard, just have a good time and see what happens. We came home to Oregon very happy.
              keep calm and carry on...

Comment

i've been to disneyland literally every weekend but one since late august (sometimes twice a weekend), and also a bunch on a string, and i still haven't gotten a dream. it's sad for me; i really want those sky ears! haha, i remember seeing them last fall for the first time and looking in every store for them before i figured out they were a prize. and i've only just gotten the hang of spotting the Dream CMs in their blue pants and messenger bags. i hope i get one, finally. the odds should be in my favor! i don't follow the CMs though, because it's usually pretty obvious they're kind of off-duty when i see them.
                "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X