This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitties In Disneyland

I saw cats in Disneyland a while back near the old Skyway building and near Triton Gardens. whats with all the Cats!!!???

Re: Kitties In Disneyland

This thread gives some info about them:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ighlight=felis
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by serviceelevator View Post
      I saw cats in Disneyland a while back near the old Skyway building and near Triton Gardens. whats with all the Cats!!!???
      That's surprising, as many time as I've seen Goofy around, you think he would do something about that.

Comment

Disney gives away free mice. Seems Mickey doesn't like competition.
        Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
        : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

They live there. They are at DCA too. Just try eating at Whitewater Snacks! The one there is very friendly.

her name is Gloria the Diva of DCA.
          Janette

Comment

I have a family of little kitties living in the plants over at the Heimlichs Chew Chew Train...they know to avoid him
            You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

They need them around the entrance to Finding Nemo. During long stops in the handicap line we have seen several mice. With all the edible vegatation in Tomorrowland I think there should be plenty.

By the way, while waiting for popcorn in the Central hub we saw and mother duck with 5 youngsters cross the street to the grass behind the popcorn stand. The cast member said "I see mommy has brought her family for their afternoon snack" and throw about a handful of popcorn to them.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhound View Post
                That's surprising, as many time as I've seen Goofy around, you think he would do something about that.
                No, that would be Pluto's job!

To chase the Disney mice, DUH!!!

Comment

I saw the cutest little tabby kitten in The hollywood back lot area. He was just a baby, so cute!

Comment

Cats are all over the Parks. Have been for as long as I can remember. And they aren't animatronic ones...

Healthy lookin' buggers too!

We even got to pet one last week while the kids were swimming in the Neverland Pool.

Enjoy!

Comment

lol yah. ive seen them at white water snacks and one out side my room at dca.
                      sigpic

Comment

They have them thre as micers.... when i worked at DCA.. we would see them all nite long. A day time custodian lead feeds them and she was telling me she takes them and gets them seen by a vet (and they get spayed or neutered)

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                          They have them thre as micers.... when i worked at DCA.. we would see them all nite long. A day time custodian lead feeds them and she was telling me she takes them and gets them seen by a vet (and they get spayed or neutered)
                          She missed some. When I was there there were some kittens in the planter next to It's Tough to be a Bug with their mom.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                            She missed some. When I was there there were some kittens in the planter next to It's Tough to be a Bug with their mom.
                            Well, I'm sure new cats move in all the time. If I were a mama cat, that's where I'd want to have my kittens.
                            Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
                            : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

Happiest Horses on Earth, Happiest Turkeys on Earth, and Happiest Cats...thats great...
                              You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                                Its funny becuase I told her that when I worked there.. as there were kitties there at that time too :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

There's no doubt that she misses some. And I can't blame her. It would be a full time job just trying to round 'em all up! And I don't think that is what Disney is paying her to do.

Some seem on the tame side, whereas some won't even let you look at them without running from you.

One thing is for sure...They're all cute!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                                    There's no doubt that she misses some. And I can't blame her. It would be a full time job just trying to round 'em all up! And I don't think that is what Disney is paying her to do.

Some seem on the tame side, whereas some won't even let you look at them without running from you.

they are cute arent they?

yep she does it on her own time, etc.. a very nice lady

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post

Yeah, this one at Hungry Bear was about to run away from me when I sat down to eat, but I have this way with talking to cats, and they almost always realize I'm a cat person and will practically run to me. This one was really pretty. It almost looked like a mini Bob cat, it had a bushy tail and little tufts of pointy fur on its eartips. When I picked it up it started howling at me, but when I plopped her on my lap she sat down and stared purring. I wanted to take her home as a little suivenir.

Comment

Here is one of the kitties at DCA.

sigpic Lilmamanpnutz

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X