Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Homemade 2007 Haunted Mansion Walkthrough!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Homemade 2007 Haunted Mansion Walkthrough!!!

To our 2007 Haunted Mansion Walkthrough!

What exactly is it?
    Well we are all really huge Haunted Mansion fans. So one year, my good pal Sean decided to do a front-porch walk up, and decorate his front at the Haunted Mansion. I can say nearly 4 years later we've grown into a full walkthrough!

You might have seen a video of last years even on YouTube. If not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=IxNY96D36CUWhats new this year!?
    Soooo much stuff! Good god.

And of coarse one of our most ambitious special effects!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=TpHwLsq_ovcWhat else do we have?
    Madam Leota!

A Light Show in both the front AND the backyard!

AND SOOO MUCH MORE! We've barley scratched the surface... Like seriously... We have Scrim Effects, Sound Effects Galore! Pepper's Ghost effects! This is a must for all Haunted Mansion fans

Where?

Millwood Rd. Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679

So come out and show your support Micechat! We're dying to meet you!

For more info visit our homepage!
    www.myspace.com/hauntedmansionattraction

Last edited by k_peek_2000; 10-21-2007, 11:51 AM.

Re: Our Homemade 2007 Haunted Mansion Walkthrough!!!

Excellent work!!
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Very nice. If I did not know that WDW just updated their mansion, I'd give you the edge over them.

Comment

Wow, impressive! I hope Disney doesn't sue you
        My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Could you let us in on where you found the video footage of Leota and/or the Busts. I'd love to try and do something like this for Halloween as well, but I have only found low quality footage on doombuggies.com.

Oh...and nice work, that's pretty darn impressive.

Comment

This is awesome work!! Nice job. I've always wanted to do Haunted Mansion Holiday at my house though, instead of Haunted Mansion original. Because I'm a Nightmare Before Christmas fan... I love the singing heads and Madame Leota. Very impressive!
            I am a rabid Disney fan. Possible future Imagineer (already designing rides for it)... I've only been to Disneyland. I'm hoping to go to Disney World this summer for the first time, and TDR might be possible in 3 years.

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

# of Times I've Been on Tower of Terror (DCA): 68

# of Times I've Been on Finding Nemo Subs:
            Argonaut - 1
            Sea Farer - 1

Comment

That's amazing! Great job! I'm sure you're the most popular trick-or-treat house in the city heck, in the state
              Rule #42: The Queen Always Wins.

Comment

Wow very awesome.
                "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

Comment

I love Phantom Manor's music!

Comment

Bad news, because of the wind our haunt took ALOT of damage last night. Most of the things came out alright, but unfortunately the stretching room ceiling snapped in half. =/ Ill keep you updated.

Comment

That's really impressive. So sorry about your ceiling. Will you be able to get it fixed before Halloween?

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
                        That's really impressive. So sorry about your ceiling. Will you be able to get it fixed before Halloween?
                        We're gonna try!!!!!

Comment

Whoa that's cool!!! Hope you'll get your ceiling fixed soon
                          If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

They everybody! We were able to get the event back up and working! Even with the threat of being closed by both Wind and Fire. And large crowds showed up over the weekend!!! We are hoping to see you on Halloween!

Comment

I wish I lived closer so I could come and visit your walk through. It looks great!

Comment

Absolutely awesome "Totally dude" Cha!!!!!

Last edited by brad chowen; 10-29-2007, 06:54 PM. Reason: spelling

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

That is Totally amazing! Wow!! You really put the time and effort into creating something very special. As a kid I always wanted to create something like this, but never had the imagination like yours. I think Disney should put you on their payroll! Great job again! Only if I lived a little closer. 62 miles one way, ouch...Big Poppy you just won your 2nd World Series, what are you going to do? "Im going to Millwood Rd. Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679"......have a great Halloween..

Comment

That is the most awesome thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!! Totally going to show up on halloween.

Comment

Wonderful job!

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Damn I wish I could access YouTube at work!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X