X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jolly Trolley
    replied
    Re: New E-Ticket: Radiator Springs Racers

I'm figuring it all out too, man...dont let it get to you.

What I'm wondering is this: will Radiator Racers be more like the Autopia with a track or will it be without?

...And some people wonder why my favorite number is 95.

Ka-chow!

Leave a comment:

• RooBear
    replied

Welcome to Micechat and, frankly, since it's about something very, very, very cool, I don't mind hearing about it repeatedly.

Secondly, I'm wondering about the interactivity of the cars--the cars could TALK in the movie and I can't help thinking it would be cool to have them chat with the riders somehow, ya know?

Just some brainstorming.

Peace,
    Roo

Leave a comment:

• jsdmn2
    replied

hey, thanks for posting cap'n, I don't get online as much as I used to be able to and I missed this before...... And welcome to Micechat!

Leave a comment:

• thrax
    replied

keep in mind that these bords move fast, what is new now could be lost in a few hours. so don't feel bad, we all have these moments

that it is about Cars the movie, not Car culture in California.
    ah yes, but didn't john lasseter get the inspiration for Cars from living in "calie" and being around cars. so in a way it has to do with california

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

Guys... let's keep this post on the topic of the new ride, not whether it should have been posted.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• lazyboy97O
    replied

New topics regarding a subject already discussed will likely miss out on more information that was passed along as a thread grew. For instance, this thread does not have any images of the models of the new expansion.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyChrisDotCom
    replied

I appreciate you posting this. It is nice when people take the time to make it easier for others to find things. Leave CPTN Matt alone.

Leave a comment:

• Lost Boy
    replied

CPTNMatt, don't take the attitude that pops up here every so often. I did see this earlier but eventually it fell off the threads page and sometimes people coming in don't read all the older posts, I am one. So welcome to Mice Chat and please keep on posting to your hearts content.

Leave a comment:

• SHowardcpa
    replied

Personally, I appreciate the redundance. Often times I find a post and read it, then try to find it to reread it and cannot find it. If I don't want to see it again I just skip over it.

Thanks to all who start a post or link to "new" news. You are taking the time that I didn't bother to take.

I would take the time to say thanks rather than use the energy to put people down...or perhaps I could post some information that I think others might find interesting, if redundant.

(if you look up redundant in the dictionary, does it say "see redundant"?)

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

Originally posted by techskip View Post
    Wow, someone takes a moment to share a piece of info and suddenly everyone jumps all over them. As far as Carsland though, at least this, along with the other threads, PROVES that it is about Cars the movie, not Car culture in California.
    Right on! You never fail to be the true voice of reason.

Leave a comment:

• techskip
    replied

Wow, someone takes a moment to share a piece of info and suddenly everyone jumps all over them. As far as Carsland though, at least this, along with the other threads, PROVES that it is about Cars the movie, not Car culture in California.

Leave a comment:

• Datameister
    replied

Man walks on Moon! Check here for details.
    I believe that was already covered here.

Leave a comment:

• Mojave
    replied

Man walks on Moon! Check here for details.

Leave a comment:

• WSVR
    replied

This just in. Nixon resigns....

Sorry mate. Couldn't resist.

I think I'm going to love the new area and the attractions associated with it.

Leave a comment:

• The Disneylander
    replied

We already know, as someone already mentioned. Take time to read a few threads before posting your own.

Leave a comment:

• FinalAdventure
    replied

Thanks for posting this

Leave a comment:

• lazyboy97O
    replied

Not to sound rude, but we know. Quick browses and searches will reveal a lot of stuff.

Leave a comment:

• CPTNMatt
    started a topic New E-Ticket: Radiator Springs Racers

New E-Ticket: Radiator Springs Racers

Click HERE for the full press release.
    {{About new "E-Ticket" and DCA}}

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X