• Show
Clear All

• AP Help!

Where is the processing center?
    Har har har

Re: AP Help!

I'm not sure but you should check out disneyland.com or waltdisneyworld.com

Have fun at Disneyland!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The Bank on Main Street in Disneyland is one place you can have your AP processed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
        I'm not sure but you should check out disneyland.com or waltdisneyworld.com

Have fun at Disneyland!
        WaltDisneyWorld.com will not be of any help. There are no Annual Passport Processing Centers at the Walt Disney World Resort. Annual Passports are photoless and can be processed at any ticket window.

A quick look at Disneyland.com paints Disneyland's website as completely useless. You could try giving a call or asking at the Resort.

Comment

If you have never had an AP you need to go into Disneyland, thur the arc on the right and stop at the old Bank of America building. Just before the Opera House. If you have an AP and your picture is on file you can go to DCA, to the Customer service desk on the left, just inside the gate.

The DCA location can not take pictures, but will have the shorter line.
          Originally posted by lazyboy97O
          How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
          Originally posted by steamboatpete
          Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
            If you have never had an AP you need to go into Disneyland, thur the arc on the right and stop at the old Bank of America building. Just before the Opera House. If you have an AP and your picture is on file you can go to DCA, to the Customer service desk on the left, just inside the gate.

There ya go! I knew there was somewhere in DCA but didn't know the details of that one!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Wheres the bank? HAHA.
              Har har har

Comment

Originally posted by garbear View Post
                Wheres the bank? HAHA.
                :blink:

Comment

I didn't know this! Thanks Ranger Rick ... I need to renew on Halloween before going to MHT, so this works out perfectly!!!

Comment

Sometimes they have pictures and processing in the Plaza Pavillion
                    sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X