This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Alcohol in DL or DCA

Ok before some of u all go crazy and start asking "why would u need alcohol in Disneyland" just humor me.

The only place I know of in DL is Club 33. And then in DCA is the Cove bar.
    I know there are bars in the hotels like Hearthstone Lounge and the Lost Bar.

Are there any other places anyone can point out? Thanks:thumbup:
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your day at the largest human trap ever built by a mouse.

Re: Where to find Alcohol in DL or DCA

Sure - in DCA there is also a Beer Truck and a Margarita Stand in the Pacific Wharf area of the park, as well as the Vineyard Room and the wine tasting counter in the Golden State area of the park.

Comment

Thanks, see this is my first trip to Dl and DCA in about 2 years and since then i have turned 21. I know the park in and out but i never paid attention to those placed before. If anyone can think of anything else please post away.
      I hope you enjoy the rest of your day at the largest human trap ever built by a mouse.

Comment

My husband will be glad to know this for our trip next week. After running all over the park with three kids for much of the day- he might need a beer! ;-)

Comment

my back pocket in whatever park i am in
          OLM!!!
          There is no better park than TDS

sigpic

Comment

Some of the Restaurants in DCA also offer Beer.

Taste Pilots Grill and Pizza Omm Mow Mow both offer beer.

Whitewater Snacks also has cans of beer for sale, and in the summer, the Pool Bar is right next to the main entrance of Whitewater Snacks, and you can grab a beer on tap and then take it into Whitewater Snacks to enjoy with your meal.

And of course, there are plenty of bars in the Downtown Disney area.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Umm in Disneyland there is also First Aid... although I am not sure you would want that specific type of alcohol!
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Wine is available at the former Robert Mondavi Rest. in DCA
                :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

Maybe Disney could also provide a location for AA meetings for selected AP'ers

Which character would be an appropriate AA Mascot ?

Comment

this is funny because i keep imagining seeing a group of people in a circle, while mickey stands in the center saying how many days he's been sober
                    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

You can usually find booze in my stomach...
                      Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                      Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post

Which character would be an appropriate AA Mascot ?
                        Dumbo. He's the first character that comes to mind that actually gets drunk and you should be able to incorporate the pink elephants into a nifty logo.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that Donald might have a drinking problem.
                        -SilentDante
                        eliselzer.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by SilentDante View Post
                          Dumbo. He's the first character that comes to mind that actually gets drunk and you should be able to incorporate the pink elephants into a nifty logo.

Well, he definitely has anger management issues

Do you suppose that he drinks Cold Duck, or is that just too creepy.

Comment

Hey, Liver alone!

Comment

So I'm starting to think i should bring in a flask? It seems that would be a lot cheaper? How tough is security these days? Can i bring in a backpack? Will they search it?

Comment

Originally posted by dailonv View Post
                                How tough is security these days? Can i bring in a backpack? Will they search it?
                                Yes, they will search your backpack and may or may not find it. If you want to bring in a flask keep it in your jacket. They do not usually check pockets. Just make sure you aren't bulging out.

I'm sure this is against park rules though so if you get caught you may or may not have to have a conversation with security. Don't call attention to yourself and don't be a jerk.

Comment

Yeah i wasn't planning on getting wasted or anything. I figured a flask a day mixed into a coke would be nice. I think being totally hammered would really ruin DL for me but being buzzed might be fun. Think about waiting an hour for a parade or fantasmic with a little buzz going. That actually might make it enjoyable!

Comment

A light buzz seems reasonable. It's perfectly possible that someone could get a buzz going at the Cove bar and then spill into Disneyland. I've done it plenty of times.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentDante View Post

Donald most definitely has a little drinking problem I think. Haha, oh the things we discuss here on micechat...love it!
                                      Class of 2005...

Comment

I nominate Captain Jack Sparrow as the character most representing drunkeness. Now where was the rum again?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X