This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds?

Because of the fire right now, they just said on the news that people are going as far as Anaheim to find hotels. Do you think Disneylands crowds are going to be increased?
    Har har har

Re: Crowds?

From what I've heard from a few people, it hasn't been real busy. I'm not sure that all that many people seeking refuge in the hotels will want to spend a lot of their days at Disneyland though. I wouldn't think it would spike attendance all that much.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Like mrcoaster, I would guess that anyone temporarily relocated to Anaheim because of the fires probably wouldn't have Disneyland on the brain...and financially, it wouldn't be the best decision either. Best wishes to anyone affected by the fires!

Comment

well at least they're near the happiest place on earth to hopefully make them feel abit better...
        You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Originally posted by IMAGINE View Post
          well at least they're near the happiest place on earth to hopefully make them feel abit better...
          Yep. Those last few scenes on POTC ought to help them out!

Comment

I can tell you that the crowds from Friday evening through Sunday at Disneyland were INSANE.
            Kenny the Pirate
            AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
            Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
            Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
            Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

Well there were alot of people in the lines and stuff talking about getting evacuated. So I was wondering.
              Har har har

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X