Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone offer a fire/air quality update. Perhaps a Moderator could sticky Post?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone offer a fire/air quality update. Perhaps a Moderator could sticky Post?

Those of us who do not in in California share your anxiety and wish the entire area a quick recovery.

But if I can speak for folks who live no where near Disneyland, can anyone give an update with a focus on Disney? I am so sorry if that sounds miopic and narrow minded and in light of evacuations and people losing their homes, a disney site does not seem very important. So please understand that I ask for this in total respect.

I was very upset today when I heard the Zoo closed and evacuated. I was actually shaking. I guess we who do not live there hold some pretty close emotional ties to these places just as those who live in the area.

So can anyone provide. maybe a map, showing where the fires are, where the smoke is and what is the air quality and prevailing winds? Or maybe just one of those things.... I know it sounded like a lot to me too.

Anyways, keep a full tank of gas, a couple of boxes of cereal in the car with some water too.... just in case.

Take care.....

And for goodness sakes, my family is coming in February and we did not buy trip insurance! (joke)
    sigpicDisney Road

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X