Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

California Adventure Photo Montage 2001-2007

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Adventure Photo Montage 2001-2007

Hi Mice Chatters,
    I just wanted to share my photo montage that i created of Disney's California Adventure's first 7 years, it has come to my conclusion that the park is going to change within the next couple of years so, i decided to put some early memories of Opening Day, Attractions, Events, and dining areas in a wonderful Collage. I was a Cast Member from 2001-2005 so i was there for most of these events, and wonderful memories. I can't wait for the next couple of years and what will lie ahead for the park. I hope you guys like it. Enjoy

Re: California Adventure Photo Montage 2001-2007

WOW!!!!!

very nice!

i like the bug's land picture. and the nice panoramic of paradise pier at the bottom.

:clap:
    kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Re: California Adventure Photo Montage 2001-2007

awww.... what could have been
      You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X