This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only have (mr. yummy) eyes for you

Howdy folks. This is not going to be a long drawn out trip report from the weekend because I'm not feeling too well right now. But here are some of my favorite pictures from Saturday and Sunday:

And don't worry...the Mr. Yummy eyes were totally harmless and were removed very quickly after the shots were taken.

Saturday:

Getting eady to ride the Matterhorn but no pregnant mommies allowed!

The view over my shoulder right when the ride ended

Time for IASW..pregnant mommies allowed ...yay!

I've ridden that ride a gazillion times and NEVER noticed this till Saturday

WE went on Gadgets Go coaster after that and nothing beats hearing Adam squeal with delight on it! Wish I had a picture of him on it.

He was having a blast driving this car with Tiffany.

The train ride was fun too till the part when I realized I'd lost my cell phone on it. No one ever turned it in either!

Lunch time. I ate the meat off my burger and left the vegetarian part for Michelle. It looks kind of like Pezz Lightyear doesn't it?

Especially when we added the glasses.

WE decided to hang out in the Animation building for a while. The Pezzlings and one of the Band of Gypsies were having a ball.

Then it was off to Bug's Lan for a ride on Heimlich and a few other rides.

This is the Pezzling who was willing to ride with her dad instead of the girls.....for a dollar!

While waiting in line for Soaring we saw some guests with homemade hats that were cool:

WE went to Pooh after that and then my daughter and I went on Splash and then called it a day in the parks and headed to Hooks Pointe for dinner. I love it when there's wedding with the glass coach at DLh. It is so pretty!

Sunday

Started the day with breakfast at Whitewaters. My daughter was a little batty

It was hard work getting into the parks due to the CHOC walk. We finally got in via the Monorail, went on Space Mountain , waited in line for Buzz Lightyear which broke down and then it was time for the meet. THere were some very strnage looking characters there:

Just kidding Joel!

I love this picture cuz I'm with two of my favorite Micechat pals:

Guess where we had lunch:

Dontcha hate it when people stare at your food?!

We kept trying to throw those nasty tasting things away but the CM kept finding them and trying to return them to us!

Well lookie who the cat dragged in for real this time: (Aashee and Duck44)

After lunch we headed over to DCA and saw these two characters on the way

Then later on we saw these two characters at Whitewaters (Scubabe and her mom)

And this one (Frogberto)

After that, Tiffany got a makeover at Sephora....good time!

The finished look!

Then it was off to the Hearthstone fro drinks with pals and yes, the soda is Tiffany's:

I had the pama rita....pama liquer and silver patron...it only looks lavender because it had a blue glow cube in it

We went on a few rides at DCA with everyone and then my daughter and I took an hour break to have dinner at The Vineyard Room since she;'s my little chef in my family and I knew she'd appreciate the cuisine.

Our appetizer

And our main courses

It felt weird to me to photograph the food especially when someone gave me a funny look!

That's all for this trip report!

Re: I only have (mr. yummy) eyes for you

PB, thanks for sharing this--it put a smile on my face.

You can take pictures of whatever you want.

BTW, Matt Hamand has a cute smile, doesn't he?

Thanks for reminding me that fun is happening still out there!

peace, as always,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Great pictures and a wonderful trip report!
      Tiffany looked gorgeous after her makeover. I hope you had a wonderful mommy and me trip.

I'm always excited when I see the carriage out for a wedding. Most likely because I know I'm going to a wedding that's going to be that spectacular!

Comment

great report. For one that was going to be short, it looked pretty full to me. Anyways, keep taking pics of your food. Don't let the boring people stop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
          BTW, Matt Hamand has a cute smile, doesn't he?
          If we both weren't already married.

Most people say that smile loks fake. I just don't smile on cue very well.
          Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Fun Fun times with you guys!!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

^ I wish I had a picture of NNL's face when Tiffany told her she thought she'd seen Syler from Heroes at DL. There were lots of plaids there with various "celebrities" this weekend. None of them looked familiar to me though.

Comment

Hey, that custom hat guy posts here, but I can't remember his screenname!
                A signature should go here.

Comment

:lmao: I love the yummy eyes!!!! I think they had a certain.... character to the statues in the hub!!!!!

Wish I coulda been there.... *sigh*

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                    Lunch time. I ate the meat off my burger and left the vegetarian part for Michelle. It looks kind of like Pezz Lightyear doesn't it?

Looks a lot like Mr. Bill!

Well lookie who the cat dragged in for real this time: (Aashee and Duck44)

Hmm...

Chad seems to be really enjoying himself in this pic!

Comment

T

Sunday

Started the day with breakfast at Whitewaters. My daughter was a little batty

Dontcha hate it when people stare at your food?!

PB you are just yummy eye candy and your daughter is so cute. Great TR and pictures all together.

Comment

^ I wish I had a picture of NNL's face when Tiffany told her she thought she'd seen Syler from Heroes at DL. There were lots of plaids there with various "celebrities" this weekend. None of them looked familiar to me though.
                        ) Hello! It aws SYLAR!!
                        None looked familiar to me either
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I love the eyes. The pictures were pretty great too.
                          sigpic

Comment

They eyes made me laugh. Great TR!
                            sigpic
                            Home away from Home.

Comment

great trip report
                              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Thanks for bringing Mr. Yummy parts along to liven up the meet PB! It was great seeing you there!

Comment

Princess Buttercup is just about the most fun MiceChatter I've met at the meets. You make every meet twice as fun. Everyone in your family that I have met have been just as pleasent .

Kudos to you as a parent and a person!

Great trip report!!

Comment

nice pictures princess buttercup, I love the characters with the eyeballs lol. It came out nice. Thanks for the pics.

Comment

^ Aw thanks Aashee. I was a little worried that I might have offended some people at lunchtime with a few of my stories. I wished later that I had asked some of the people I don't know as well more questions about themselves so I could have gotten to know them better!

Joel seems like a really nice guy and his daughter was very sweet as well . It was nice meeting Miss Munkee (sp?) too. And I'm blanking on his name right now, but I wish I'd had a little more time to talk to the guy who was staying at the same hotel as me and Tiffany and had the same experience as we did.

I forgot to mention this in my trip report , but be careful if you book any trips through Priceline or last minute deals at Travelocity because they might sell you something that isn't available. I specifically requested a non smoking room at the Candlewood Suites and when I checked in that night they said they had nothing but smoking rooms left . The room was great except for the strong smell of cigarettes and smoke and I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of why I'm sick. But the people who worked there were very apologetic and moved us to a non smoking room as soon as there was one available the next day. And they told me to always call and check with the hotel before booking through Priceline to make sure what's being offered is really available.

Comment

Wow, great report! You really are "eye candy!"

But can't a guy enjoy a sandwich in a quiet area of the park, with his camera and stroller (containing a sleeping son), without looking like a windblown tired homeless guy?

It was so nice to run into you guys!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X