X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I was attacked by a baby stroller while at Disneylnad

Originally posted by 101 Dalmatians Rule View Post
    Do you want to pay for my medical bill after I have calmed down? I am still in a lot of pain. My right leg got pretty messed up from being hit by the stroller. I ended up having to leave Disneyland early because the pain. A vacation I never want to remember.
    Question: Did you go to First Aid? And what kind of stroller hit you to get you all messed up that you sound like your leg is going to get chopped off?
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsLilo View Post
      I took drama. You're missing out. Maybe your community college offers a course?
      I'll have to check into that. I think maybe the DeVry School of Drama should buy advertising on this site. Although perhaps a community college would be less expensive. Great advice thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
        I'll have to check into that. I think maybe the DeVry School of Drama should buy advertising on this site. Although perhaps a community college would be less expensive. Great advice thank you!
        Would go great with the jock straps.

Comment

DeVry is a chop shop compared to the University of Phoenix School of Actin'.

Comment

You're very welcome. I'm glad I could help.

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
              Would go great with the jock straps.

I'm going to buy 2 jock straps and fill them with double A batteries. Then I will place said jock straps over both of my Achillis Heels. This should be wonderful protection against the strollers.

I think these careless stroller drivers looked into the eyes of Mara. There can be no other explaination for such insanity.

Comment

You're very welcome. I'm glad I could help.
                If I become a incredible thespian I will always cherish your kindness.

Comment

That, and it's really fun to attack people with our kids.

Comment

If I become a incredible thespian I will always cherish your kindness.

I expect a shout out if you win an oscar, emmy, golden globe, or tony! :rules:

Comment

As a professional stroller driver I am pretty good about not hitting people. However, there are those non-stroller people who think it's ok to stop in the middle of a crowd. It's not my fault at that point if I take you down.
                      sigpic Lilmamanpnutz

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                        That, and it's really fun to attack people with our kids.

That's why Lil LL carries a samurai sword when I'm pushing her in a stroller.

Comment

I'm going to buy 2 jock straps and fill them with double A batteries. Then I will place said jock straps over both of my Achillis Heels. This should be wonderful protection against the strollers.

I think these careless stroller drivers looked into the eyes of Mara. There can be no other explaination for such insanity.
                          But maybe they took acting lessons and made it look like they weren't paying attention and looked careless...

Comment

Originally posted by lilmamanpnutz View Post
                            As a professional stroller driver I am pretty good about not hitting people. However, there are those non-stroller people who think it's ok to stop in the middle of a crowd. It's not my fault at that point if I take you down.
                            Well said! I do that even without a stroller!

Comment

....I think in all my stroller-less visits, I've been bumped by a stroller maybe one time and if that's the case, it wasn't even memorable.
                              Uh hum, the kid in that stroller can still HEAR you

Comment

That's why Lil LL carries a samurai sword when I'm pushing her in a stroller.
                                Well, you're paying my medical bills!!

Comment

Well, you're paying my medical bills!!
                                  Uh... we're not allowed to discuss the case. I'm calling my lawyer!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                                    Question: Did you go to First Aid? And what kind of stroller hit you to get you all messed up that you sound like your leg is going to get chopped off?
                                    It was a double wide stroller. I have no idea what part of the stroller hit me since the lady quickly took off after she told me it would heal quickly. I left the park before going to first aid. Looking back I think that was a big mistake. I should have gone to first aid but I just wanted to get back to my camper and clean myself up. I thought the pain would go away after a while but got much worse the next day.
                                    I See SPOTS!!!!!!
                                    :yea: :bow: :lol: :thumbup:

Magic Kingdom 1992 and 2008
                                    Disneyland 1984, 1987, 1993 (3x's), 1998, 2005, 2007 :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                                      Uh hum, the kid in that stroller can still HEAR you
                                      Oh, uh, sorry kid. It's not you, it's me. It's not that you weren't lovely in your little Pooh costume, it's just that when I stopped in front of your daddy and you, it was my fault. I knew you were right there, the guy in front of me stopped, I stopped, you hit me, but it barely even hurt. But YOU I remember. With your drooly chin, blonde ringlets, and slightly poopy odor, how could I forget you?

It was the momentary inconvenience of the situation that I forgot. Not YOU lovely baby, not you at all. Nap well, little one.

Comment

Please don't blame the stroller or the person pushing the stroller. Blame the kid. They are the ones with unpredictable personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by 101 Dalmatians Rule View Post
                                          It was a double wide stroller. I have no idea what part of the stroller hit me since the lady quickly took off after she told me it would heal quickly. I left the park before going to first aid. Looking back I think that was a big mistake. I should have gone to first aid but I just wanted to get back to my camper and clean myself up. I thought the pain would go away after a while but got much worse the next day.
                                          So you were bleeding but were ok to return all the way to your camper...until the next day it got worse. Ok.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X