X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I was attacked by a baby stroller while at Disneylnad

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    Please don't blame the stroller or the person pushing the stroller. Blame the kid. They are the ones with unpredictable personalities.
    [URL="http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi181.photobucket.com%2Falbums% 2Fx72%2Frockizzy16%2F8cf49ad788dcd9e1553416104fe72 f3a.gif&searchTerm=mean%20baby&pageOffset=1"][IMG]http://th181.photobucket.com/albums/x72/rockizzy16/th_8cf49ad788dcd9e1553416104fe72f3a.gif/URL]
    No no no, you stick it to The Man because he made the stroller to begin with.
    http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/sm1421_b%7EStick-It-To-The-Man-Posters.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 10-24-2007, 08:28 PM. Reason: Hotlinked picture Removed. Hotlinking is not allowed.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Oooh... evil hitler baby!

Comment

Can you believe the have strollers in the pet kennels too!!??

Shame Disney, shame.

Comment

I'm serious about suing Disney for condoning stroller use in their parks.

:botox:

See. I'm being serious with that smiley.

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsLilo View Post

I don't believe you. :botox:

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsLilo View Post

You are so far ahead of me in acting class! I may have to slayeth you thoust Hamlet.

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                So you were bleeding but were ok to return all the way to your camper...until the next day it got worse. Ok.
                I hobbled back to my camper truck and I tried to clean it up the best I could with my first aid kit. I really thought it would get better by morning. It only got worse. Left the next day for home. The doctor said it was a deep pucture wound? Currently taking antibotics for it.
                I See SPOTS!!!!!!
                :yea: :bow: :lol: :thumbup:

Magic Kingdom 1992 and 2008
                Disneyland 1984, 1987, 1993 (3x's), 1998, 2005, 2007 :yea:

Comment

Not everyone goes imediatly to the ER just cause they're bleeding. I have a job where I have to use a razor knife everyday, so bleeding is inevitable. I just clean it, cover it with tape so I don't ruin the product, and get back to work. But if someone else besides me made me bleed and didn't apologise, I'd be pretty mad too. Actually that did happen once at work, but my boss apologised later, after I got 7 stitches.

Comment

You are so far ahead of me in acting class! I may have to slayeth you thoust Hamlet.
                    Remember what Baby Herman always said:

Do it in a stroller.

Comment

You are so far ahead of me in acting class!
                      I know. You will soon learn from my greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by cerpin taxt View Post
                        I have a job where I have to use a razor knife everyday, so bleeding is inevitable. I just clean it, cover it with tape so I don't ruin the product, and get back to work.
                        I hope your product isn't food. :botox:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                          Me too. :botox:

Comment

ok, couldn't you just call this an "ACCIDENT"
                            i understand the lady didn't bother to stop and that was rude or whatever. but i am sure she didn't hit you on purpose and plan to "ruin" your whole vacation seriously. and what if you had accidentally ran into someone and caused them to scrape their knee. would you wan't them to call disney first aid and make a major scene....??? and it sounds like you got an infection in the cut after the fact..

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

/\
                              He assembles strollers in Mexico. Not food. Don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by cerpin taxt View Post
                                Not everyone goes imediatly to the ER just cause they're bleeding. I have a job where I have to use a razor knife everyday, so bleeding is inevitable. I just clean it, cover it with tape so I don't ruin the product, and get back to work. But if someone else besides me made me bleed and didn't apologise, I'd be pretty mad too. Actually that did happen once at work, but my boss apologised later, after I got 7 stitches.
                                I agree, but saying a "stroller is a dangerous weapon and security needs to keep watch" of anyone with one is going pretty far. And also cancelling a trip to WDW because of that? Well, just a bit dramatic to me. Heck, I've been hit by strollers and ECV's all the time, but 99.9% it's my fault because I either stopped in a walkway or I stepped in front of one and if I was bleeding I would have stopped the lady who did it and asked what the heck she was doing to hit me so hard with a stroller and then go to First Aid. Just doesn't make sense to me at all in this story.
                                -Jack :geek:
                                Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                                  /\
                                  That explains the puncture wounds!

Comment

Originally posted by tayakaleb View Post
                                    ok, couldn't you just call this an "ACCIDENT" ... it sounds like you got an infection in the cut after the fact..
                                    What they mean is First Aid is just off the Central Hub. Would have been closer.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                                      /\
                                      Don't buy the stroller or drink the water.

Comment

Alternative motto for this thread: Camp Yosemite, not Disneyland Resort.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                          Sometimes I threaten to put it in my coworkers sandwiches when they're not looking. But no, not food.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X