X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I was attacked by a baby stroller while at Disneylnad

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    Alternative motto for this thread: Camp Yosemite, not Disneyland Resort.
    Magic Mountain.

And yeah I'm thinking infection too since the OP stated they were on antibiotics.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by cerpin taxt View Post
      Sometimes I threaten to put it in my coworkers sandwiches when they're not looking. But no, not food.

So you're like a Supreme Court justice?

Comment

/\
        of the Disneyland Resort.:judge:

Comment

Originally posted by cerpin taxt View Post
          Sometimes I threaten to put it in my coworkers sandwiches when they're not looking. But no, not food.

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
          of the Disneyland Resort.

Comment

Quote button man! Geez!

Still, I am. :judge:

Comment

Wow this thread has moved fast! Not even the DCA threads can keep up!

Thank you for the honor bestowed upon me

101Dalmations, it sounds like you are not explaining yourself well perhaps? If what you say is true, and I am not saying that it isn't, I think you were very very unfortunate. I also think that the story sounds dubious because of several key issues, including the fact that you made it sound as if you continued your day and then later decided the pain was agonizing. It is easy to get misunderstood online. I think the general issue people have had with your discussion is not whether or not you suffered sufficiently enough to complain, but that you complained on a broader level than just your incident and made it seem as though you wanted all strollers "abolished" and that you believed this could be a regular occurrence. For your sake and well-being I hope that you have exaggerated in this thread, because otherwise it sounds like a very disconcerting situation. However, keep this in perspective and realize that it was merely a "stroller incident" not a car crash, fire, or war wound. Be thankful that you at least have the opportunity to visit DL even if this visit was marred. Others are not so lucky, nor do they have computer access or access to educational resources or any of the other things most of us have and take for granted. Sometimes it can be almost funny to sit back and think about what we are complaining about....dishes, stroller incidents, and the "lack of theming in DCA" pale in comparison to the problems others have.
              Last edited by angeladlr; 10-24-2007, 08:56 PM. Reason: Unclear statement that caused my honor to be revoked =)

Comment

Still, I am. :judge:
                The 2008 election might change that.

Comment

This thread is moving faster than a stroller going backwards down the old starcade omnimovers!

Comment

Originally posted by angeladlr View Post
                    ...and the lack of theming in DCA pale in comparison.
                    Oh, you HAD to bring that up! I take my comment back!

Comment

Oh, you HAD to bring that up! I take my comment back!
                      I fixed it to the original meaning
                      Thats what I meant about getting misunderstood online...perfect example!

And I do hope I will be re-awarded my title...crossing my fingers....

Comment

Oh yeah the back of my flip flops were ruined after one trip to Disneyland. I guess that's the only way people behind me in line could think of to pass the time: step on the backs of my shoes. Honestly.
                        I saw a person give the cast members a big fuss with a stroller in the line for Snow White, too. What's with that ride?
                        Once I saw a stroller that was three kids long. It was a little too much for me...and I even saw it periodically throughout the day!

Comment

Originally posted by bearride View Post
                          Dead Horse, Party of one!

Ba ha ha ha...:lol:
                          Hello everyone!

Comment

Wow.

I logged out to watch the World Series and Pushing Daisies and I come back and yet another stroller thread.

But what amazes me is how huge this got soooo fast!

Comment

Of course its going good. We have two supreme court justices weighing in on this thread.

Comment

I always think strollers are out to get me.....or it always seems like they trap me...it freaks me out sometimes!....they can be scary....
                                sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

If we can get two more Supreme Court justices to agree to hear the case, we'll be able to obtain what's known as a writ of certiorari on the stroller issue.

Comment

ok, I'll give out the secret of not being hit by strollers. I always give them the right away. They can't hit me if they are in front of me and they are usually in a big hurry to get somewhere. If at all possible I just walk away from them.

I'm not very good at avoiding small children pushing their own strollers. They tend to move around erratically, but on the positive side...they don't push them fast enough to hurt you.

Comment

/\
                                      OK That wasn't funny.

SCUBAbe, you were on a ROLL with the stroller comments.

Comment

/\
                                        OK That wasn't funny.

SCUBAbe, you were on a ROLL with the stroller comments.
                                        I'm a very serious person and apparently I have eyes in the back of my head as well, but they come in handy for avoiding strollers.

Comment

• Re: I was attacked by a baby stroller while at Disneylnad

/\
                                          Either that or you're clearly getting one of the little known benefits of that PREMIUM passport, StrollerGuard.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X