Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Closing Early Dec. 3rd and 4th for CM Holiday Party (Merged Threads)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FYI - Disneyland closing at 6pm tonight

CA closing at 9 tonight

Comment

Christmas party time...

Comment

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...3rd-81484.html

Comment

Re: Disneyland Closing Early Dec. 3rd and 4th for CM Holiday Party (Merged Threads)

Did I hear fireworks last night...around 7pm or so? Did the CM party include fireworks?

Comment

Originally posted by socal05 View Post
            I had to call DL about another matter and was told they were closing tonight at 6pm. CA Adventure will be open later (I think until 10pm).
            Omigod!! What ever could be happening tonight?? Shirley we have not discussed that early closure!! Somebody find out!

Comment

Re: Disneyland Closing Early Dec. 3rd and 4th for CM Holiday Party (Merged Threads)

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
              Did I hear fireworks last night...around 7pm or so? Did the CM party include fireworks?
              No but there was a parade.
              -Jack :geek:
              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                No there was no pyro for the party, but day guests got to see the Holiday show before the park closed last night. Thats probably what you heard...
                Class of 2005...

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                  Omigod!! What ever could be happening tonight?? Shirley we have not discussed that early closure!! Somebody find out!

and stop calling me "Shirley"
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by mainstreetcm View Post
                    No there was no pyro for the party, but day guests got to see the Holiday show before the park closed last night. Thats probably what you heard...
                    Yep. It really was kinda cool having fireworks at 5:45! DCA being open after DL closed was great this year. :thumbup:
                    <o>

Comment

Last night at 5:45 the fireworks went off. I thought it was odd that it was only almost 6 p.m. and they already had fireworks. For the CM parties do they set up tables of food and alcohol down main street? I always pictured that in my head

Comment

Sorry, was trying to delete!
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                        on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by startours1 View Post
                          Last night at 5:45 the fireworks went off. I thought it was odd that it was only almost 6 p.m. and they already had fireworks. For the CM parties do they set up tables of food and alcohol down main street? I always pictured that in my head
                          That's a great dream you got going there, keep it up! lol
                          I want my cake back!
                          sigpic

Comment

No. The food is not free and is served at the existing restaurants. No alcohol.

Dreams shattered, one at a time, while you wait.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick View Post
                              Yep. It really was kinda cool having fireworks at 5:45! DCA being open after DL closed was great this year. :thumbup:
                              I'm sure that helped a lot with the crowds. Last time I went, there was cross-traffic at the DTD shuttle stop with people leaving or flowing into DTD and people arriving for the CM party. Pretty hellacious, as I recall. Had to duck into WoD for half-hour.

Comment

I get to go to the party tonight. I'm excited since I've never been, but I'm not sure what to expect so I'm not expecting anything!
                                One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                                Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

So, that's is what I heard tonight. It was a little before six and i heard the "Booming" from the fireworks and wondered why it was early and remembered the park closed at 6 PM.

Comment

I went today and it worked out really well. Was not very crowded (walked by the Matterhorn and it looked like a 5 minute wait. The weather was nice and warm up until about 4:30.

We ducked out at 5:50 (during the fireworks) and got on the first tram. I don't think the people who left at 6:00 were quite as lucky... :-)

Comment

I went to the Monday cast party and had a blast! The lines were relatively short the food was cheap and the merchandise was not bad at all.
                                      The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X