Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What are they going to do with the DCA Preview Center?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are they going to do with the DCA Preview Center?

Hello all.

Just a quick question. I apologize if this has already been addressed, but what is going to become of the DCA Preview Center once it is done with its job of previewing things?

Once DCA is complete, there will be no need to have the preview center, so what will they do after that? Turn the preview buildings (from what I understand -- the San Francisco buildings near the Golden Dreams theatre) into shops, or put in a new ride?

Any ideas?

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied
    Re: What are they going to do with the DCA Preview Center?

This here's the best little idea in the wilderness, Big Thunder!

Leave a comment:

• BigThunder
    replied

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    Anyone else?
    Now your going to get a complex. Even I agree that's a fine idea.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

I agree as well. I think it would be a GREAT idea. No need to lose the awesome stuff that was in the gallery forever. Plus, that area would be a little more accessible than the gallery, although not as good of a view.

It's hard to think somebody at Disney hasn't thought of this, but if not ... here you go. I don't think anybody here would mind you using their idea.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Oh wow. I've never had three other people agree with me before on micechat :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Kritter
    replied

I third it. I also like that idea

Leave a comment:

• The Disneylander
    replied

Seconded. I shall also welcome that idea.

Leave a comment:

• ROBONICS95
    replied

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    Unless they bring back the Disney Gallery in NOS, I think the DCA Preview Center should be called the Walt Disney Gallery and be a permanent fixture.
    I welcome the idea...

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Unless they bring back the Disney Gallery in NOS, I think the DCA Preview Center should be called the Walt Disney Gallery and be a permanent fixture. Plus it can be labeled as an attraction and be presented to the board, the press and the public as one of X number of new attractions at DCA.

Leave a comment:

• StrikeYerColors
    replied

yeah, there's always new stuff going on at disneyland and the other parks, and always new disney movies coming out, so even if disneyland goes through a period of not having a lot of new stuff specifically in anaheim, there will be plenty of props and info on other disney stuff to interest people. maybe it could even take the place of the disney gallery in offering a place to view retro concept art from the park, costumes and props for movies, etc. that always drew me in, especially to see the pirates stuff!

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

The DCA Preview Center will never be completed as long as there is development budget left in the bank.

Leave a comment:

• ROBONICS95
    replied

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Well, if as has been hinted, there are further plans out past this first 5 year set, then it will continue being a preview center. As there are also plans for DL and will always be things changing across both parks, I don't see why they can't keep using it indefinitely. Can even include information on the upcoming west coast cruise ship if they want.

I agree with this. There are still rumors of additional hotels, the third park, current hotel remodels, Resort expansion, any new additional attractions to both Disneyland and DCA, etc.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
    its currently a storage area. so probably a storage area again after...
    Actually, I think the days of such short-sighted thinking are over at DLR.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the WALT Disney Gallery. You got your Disney Gallery back, only they substituted the location in New Orleans Square to DCA.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X