Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Monorail questions

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 Monorail questions

    Sorry if they've been asked, but I have two Monorail questions.

    1. When are they going to CLEAN the darn track? It's so grimy and dirty...it doesn't look like it's been cleaned in ages. It really is kind of ugly. How about they clean it or paint it?

    2. When are the new trains coming, and when does the ride get closed? Will it be running next April, or closed to install the new trains?

  • #2
    Re: 2 Monorail questions

    The track is cleaned every night, but not DEEP Cleaned.

    The new trains will arrive by 2008.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 2 Monorail questions

      Originally posted by eyes_of_mara
      The track is cleaned every night, but not DEEP Cleaned.

      The new trains will arrive by 2008.
      P4!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 2 Monorail questions

        Originally posted by Newseditor44
        P4!!!!!
        :blink: huh? :blink:
        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 2 Monorail questions

          Long Story...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 2 Monorail questions

            P4 is the fastest speed setting on the monorail acceleration stick.

            It goes:
            1. B1 (Soft Brake) and B2 (Hard Brake) for the brakes,
            2. N for neutral, and
            3. P1 (5-10 mph), P2 (10-15 mph), P3 (15-20), and P4 (20+) for the speeds
            if I remember correctly..

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 2 Monorail questions

              What he said!



              Originally posted by monorail1
              P4 is the fastest speed setting on the monorail acceleration stick.

              It goes:
              1. B1 (Soft Brake) and B2 (Hard Brake) for the brakes,
              2. N for neutral, and
              3. P1 (5-10 mph), P2 (10-15 mph), P3 (15-20), and P4 (20+) for the speeds
              if I remember correctly..

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 2 Monorail questions

                Doesn't anyone think the track could be a bit whiter?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 2 Monorail questions

                  Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                  Doesn't anyone think the track could be a bit whiter?
                  All of Tomorrowland could be a bit whiter. Perhaps, when all the hoopla is over, they can get back to painting stuff.
                  "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                  -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                  When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 2 Monorail questions

                    Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                    Sorry if they've been asked, but I have two Monorail questions.

                    1. When are they going to CLEAN the darn track? It's so grimy and dirty...it doesn't look like it's been cleaned in ages. It really is kind of ugly. How about they clean it or paint it?
                    The only way to really *clean* it is to sandblast it. Now you know how much of a hassle this is.

                    The other solution is to start painting it again, and keep painting it regularly.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 2 Monorail questions

                      Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                      Doesn't anyone think the track could be a bit whiter?
                      I believe the black tire marks are somewhat needed and good for the monorail. Just like a black roadway surface, bits of rubber from the tires fill in tiny holes and smooth out the ride while providing additional traction.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 2 Monorail questions

                        Also, is Monorail Orange being reverse engineered to make the new monorails, or is that speculation dead?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 2 Monorail questions

                          Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                          Also, is Monorail Orange being reverse engineered to make the new monorails, or is that speculation dead?
                          Yes it has been dissected beyond recognition so they can build new monorails correctly.
                          -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                          I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X