Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Official Album of Disneyland for 2007?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Official Album of Disneyland for 2007?

Hi Everybody!

So my "The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort, Happiest Homecoming on Earth," Disc 1 has been scratched up terribly. Was a new 2-disc Disneyland album put out sometime this year? And if it was, do you know where I can get it, outside of Disneyland?

The one I have is a 50th anniversary one, I believe it's from 2006, has about 40 tracks on it from Disneyland and DCA, and cost about $40. Anything equivalent for 2007 that possibly has some new tracks on it, like from the Monsters, Inc., ride or Finding Nemo?

I just didn't want to buy the same CD again if there's an update already out. Or if it's not out now, does anybody know when it will be out?

Thanks!
    Maggie doesn't get along with the other babies . . .

Re: New Official Album of Disneyland for 2007?

Mmmm, I dunno. Honestly, I wish they didn't keep re-releasing CDs with most of the same material plus a few new ones. It makes buying new material very costly. It'd be a lot simpler if they just released a new CD every few years with all the new material on it, and nothing else. I know, I see the problems with that scheme...but it'd work perfectly for people like me.

Comment

Yours is from 2005. "Remember the Moments" was put out in october of last year and was 2006's official album. It has a couple of new things including Monsters Inc(instrumental, no character voices much like the winnie the pooh ride-through). It looks like it's been stretched to be 2007's official album too because the next one isn't coming out until March '08.

Comment

Thanks so much for the title name. I'll be going to D-land for Thanksgiving and I did want a soundtrack to help us get in the spirit on the drive to So. Cal!
        Maggie doesn't get along with the other babies . . .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X