X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine Cellar at Disneyland Hotel

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...llarDiningPage

Has anyone ever been down there for their wine tasting? is it any good? worth the money?
    Get Busy Livin' blog : Follow me on Twitter

I never knew about it. I'm planning to stay in 1 of the hotels this weekend. I'll try to sneak down there and provide a report!
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

heh, yeah, do that.. I might actually do that this weekend as well... i literally browsed across it while doing a google for something else

Comment

cool!
        sounds like something i wanna check out!
        sounds like a valentine's day idea.....hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by LAURA
          cool!
          sounds like something i wanna check out!
          sounds like a valentine's day idea.....hmmmm

hehe, hence how I came across it

however, it is only Wine tasting and cheese & crackers... no food, unfortunately. but still sounds good

Comment

I've never actually been there, but I understand that they serve appetizers and desserts from Hook's Pointe. I have eaten at Hooke's Pointe and was very impressed, excellent service, delicious food and they even had a sugar-free cheesecake for dessert.

Right outside of Hooke's Pointe and the Winecellar, is The Lost Bar. Excellent drinks at a reasonable cost (remember this is Southern California) and a nice place to enjoy relax away from the parks. The food is not so great at The Lost Bar, it comes from Crocs, Bits & Bites and is served in cardboard and paper. Just not very appetizing.

Comment

I've been to the wine cellar many times and find it a great place to unwind after a long day with the kids. They have an outstanding Calif. wine selection with many of the bottles autographed by the owners of the vineyards.The host or hostess(most of whom are long time DL employees)are very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions you have about the wine or the rest of Disneyland.

Comment

that is great to know, i think we will be visiting this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Deogge's Mom
                  I've never actually been there, but I understand that they serve appetizers and desserts from Hook's Pointe.
                  Desserts, eh?

Yeah, I think I'll be stopping by there this weekend.
                  "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by mhrc4
                    hehe, hence how I came across it

however, it is only Wine tasting and cheese & crackers... no food, unfortunately. but still sounds good
                    haha...still a good place to check out and unwind. my fiancee and i don't do much for valentines so this sounds like something quiet and cool to do...

Comment

Originally posted by LAURA
                      haha...still a good place to check out and unwind. my fiancee and i don't do much for valentines so this sounds like something quiet and cool to do...
                      yeah, i think the wife and I are going to do to DCA on Sunday for valentines day... we just got back from Paris, so are still recovering financially, so the money came in late, and everything is booked for Monday....

Wine tasting in the wine cellar and dinner at The Vineyard Room

Comment

Always have my daughter with me at the hotel or park, so no chance for me, but sure sounds like it would be nice. Will keep in mind for when I finally get a sitter. Hubby and I sure enjoy wine tasting elsewhere, so why not at there!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by mhrc4
                          yeah, i think the wife and I are going to do to DCA on Sunday for valentines day... we just got back from Paris, so are still recovering financially, so the money came in late, and everything is booked for Monday....

Wine tasting in the wine cellar and dinner at The Vineyard Room
                          I'm sure your wife will enjoy that very much.

Comment

lets hope so, I hope it is as good of an experience as it has been at Golden Vines in DCA for wine tasting, the people there were super friendly and very knowledgable. So much, that we travelled to Fess Parker's winery to purchase some of their wine we tasted in DCA

Comment

We went this weekend. It was quite nice! The wine tasting was about $13 for 3 glasses (and quite full glasses I might add). We did a set of reds and whites. Good wine, great atmosphere, and not many people either. Can't wait to go again! Good recomendeation!
                              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                              Marge: Pink.
                              Homer: D'oh!
                              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X