This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone dress up

Does anyone dress up in a costume when they go to disneyland on halloween? That would be kinda dumb I think.

Re: anyone dress up

People over the age of 9 (i believe) are not allowed to wear costumes in either parks, unless attending Halloween treat
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

No, but I would if I could.

I once saw two thirteen (?) year-old girls dressed as Aurora (Brer Rose, to be exact) and Esmerelda. Home made costumes.

I wouldn't have noticed except... One was standing and talking rather loud. Not in a bad way. It just drew my attention.
      Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

I am when I go to Halloween treat tomorrow; as is my husband and a whole bunch of other people I'm going with. And we're all adults. And we're not dumb.
        "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
        "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

They put up signs that say no costumes are allowed inside Disneyland, but I saw more than a few on Monday night. I guess the main gate CMs dont want to put up a fight.

Comment

And boy are they anal retentive.

Comment

I was John Lasseter for Halloween Treat. Nobody got it.
              "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Pressler69 View Post
                They put up signs that say no costumes are allowed inside Disneyland, but I saw more than a few on Monday night. I guess the main gate CMs dont want to put up a fight.
                Inside Disneyland or just in the Esplanade? I didn't notice anyone over the age limit in costume inside the park, but there were lots around the Esplanade going to MHT that night. And I was one of them

Comment

You mean I can't go dressed up as American Psycho's naked Patrick Bateman running around with a chainsaw? :lol:

Don't touch the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressler69 View Post
                    they could have changed once they got inside
                    PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
                    Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
                    3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

Originally posted by Browncoat View Post
                      they could have changed once they got inside

I saw this happen once, we were behind a lady who was trying to get past the security checkpoint dressed as Sally and they denied her entrance, so she left. Well later that day I went into the bathroom and she was coming out, dressed as Sally again. I figure that she went back to her room, changed, put the costume in her backpack and came back through and changed in the bathroom. I don't know if any CM's approached her later on, but I didn't see her again.
                      Christina

Comment

About three years ago I spent Halloween at Disneyland.. and I dressed up as an 80's girl with the girl I was with... it was fun but we were the only people over 12 dressed up.. no one hassled us though.. maybe people just thought we were stuck in the 80's lol!
                        <3 Chloe

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X