Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Disneyland the best Disney park?

Okay, I admittedly have only been to Disneyland and DCA out of all of the worldwide Disney parks. I firmly believe that DL must be the best out of all the parks, but I don't have any concrete evidence as to why!

Why do YOU think DL is the best? Or for those of you who have been lucky to at least make it to Orlando or even France, Japan, or China; is DL really the best? Why? I'm looking especially for logical explanations, not just "because its the first park."

Thanks!
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Re: Why is Disneyland the best Disney park?

Originally posted by goofypirate View Post
    Why do YOU think DL is the best?
    Churros. The Churros at other parks are usually stale and old. By sheer volume of business, Disney has to keep their churros fresh.

Comment

I don't think Disneyland is the best Disney park, but it's certainly the most magical as it's the original. As far as theming goes, it's far surpassed by Disneyland Paris and Tokyo DisneySea. I think the only things Disneyland does best is entertainment (having both Fantasmic and Remember...Dreams Come True) and the sheer quantity of attractions.
      ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by MrLiver View Post
        Churros. The Churros at other parks are usually stale and old. By sheer volume of business, Disney has to keep their churros fresh.
        Makes sense. I guess I can consider this thread closed.
        I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Comment

Originally posted by goofypirate View Post
          Makes sense. I guess I can consider this thread closed.
          Jolly good then. Glad I could help.

Comment

Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
            I don't think Disneyland is the best Disney park, but it's certainly the most magical as it's the original. As far as theming goes, it's far surpassed by Disneyland Paris and Tokyo DisneySea.
            So true!
            Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
            - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
            - me too!

Comment

Disneyland 1995, after Indy but before everything started going to crap, is the best Disney park in my opinion. There was a good mix of new stuff coming every couple of years plus old classics were still open.

Comment

Some people consider it the best, because it is the original and the only park Walt ever had a physical connection to. All the parks have good and bad points. It's a highly subjective and personal question i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosai X View Post
                  Some people consider it the best, because it is the original and the only park Walt ever had a physical connection to. All the parks have good and bad points. It's a highly subjective and personal question i guess.
                  I think it depends on what criteria you are talking about.

For nostalgia and intimacy I think Disneyland would be the front runner.

For state of the art theming, expense, elegance, and detail, Tokyo Disney Sea would win out. I think Disneyland Paris would be a close second.

Depends on what you are looking for I guess.

Comment

Disneyland IS Walt's park. His fingeprints are still all over the place. It has a magic and charm that no other Disney Prk has because it is Walt's Dream.

Comment

Overall... it is the best for it's charm, nostalgic values, entertainment, and amount of great attractions that all can enjoy... all packed into a tiny bit of space.

And though it has a few scars right now they will soon be healed.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I know Disneyland will always be my favorite for its nostalgic value. Other Disney parks may be technically "better", and I hope to someday have the chance to visit them and decide if I feel that way, but I'll never be able to have another favorite.

So yeah, ask me again in ten to fifteen years from now, when I've actually visited all the parks.

Comment

IMO it's the best because of that feeling you get when you walk down main street. I get that warm, fuzzy feeling everytime we walk down the street. It's wonderful and it has such a wide range of rides. I love that my little ones can go on rides like Pirates or Small World and enjoy them the same way I can.

Also all the yummy treats:

churros
                          dole whip
                          everything in pooh's corner
                          popcorn

Comment

consider it was the first park that was build and the magic is truly there.

Comment

I like Disneyland because it was Walts original park. It still has Mr. Toad, the cinema, the arcade. I wish we did here at WDW! Not happy though about the Gallery closing.

For design, Disneyland Paris is my favorite (of the 3 I've visited). Ours would come in last.
                              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                              on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X