X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoygunaSurf
    replied
    Re: Hitchhiking Ghost in HMH

I am not sure if you are all aware of this, but there is a ghost in that ballroom scene that takes on the likeness of a beloved cartoon mouse. It is hard to see, but if you look real close at where the wall has been broken in and the ghosts are floating onto the dance floor he is scurrying around down there.

Leave a comment:

• AwesomeMan33
    replied

its not THE pic, but its an idea what they look like so you can look for it

http://albums./DLNOSHauntedMansionPr...ion2002_04.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bloodnswash
    replied

I will definitely be checking this out next month. Thanks for the info. LOL, I'm gonna go crazy if I end up not being able to find it.

Leave a comment:

• thrax
    replied

wow this is interesting, i didn't know this

Leave a comment:

• I Heart Disneyland
    replied

Thanks for the heads up! I will be on the look out for them!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zeus
    replied

It would be pretty hard to catch a picture of this, seeing how the lighting is dark and you can only see the outline or shadow of them...We should all meet up and go, have PirateMunkee break the ride so we all get evac'd and can see, k?

Leave a comment:

• Fantasmico!
    replied

I went through it last year and neither the HHG nor Jack were noticed in the ballroom window. I wish I could swing a trip to see this and other holiday treats at DL.

Leave a comment:

• KatieGraceee
    replied

does anyone have picture or video? or is it way to hard to catch?

Leave a comment:

• Karnever
    replied

The HHG and Jack are not there year round the moment holiday is over they go away also...

Leave a comment:

• pineapplewhipaddict
    replied

I didn't know either. Will definitely have to check that out!

Leave a comment:

• MsKaren
    replied

I'll have to pay close attention when I visit in a month. Thanks for the tip!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied

Just an FYI - Since the thread Sadako linked to was long ago locked, it was more than fine for a new thread to be started on this topic.

And even I had no idea that the hitchhiking ghosts were in the ball room year round.

Leave a comment:

• angeladlr
    replied

Thanks for that it was interesting, and I'll be looking out for it next time!

Leave a comment:

• Sadako
    replied

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
    they really aren't there year round cause when it isn't HMH you cannot see them. But yeah they are in the first upper right side window way way in the distance of the mountain to where you can see the shadow outlines. Its hard to see since the curtains always flutter and could block the view so you have to time it right. Sometimes the Jack peering in the window distracts from noticing the ghosts. I meant to bring it up last year, but forgot and since no one did bring it up last year I thought I'd give it a shot
    You can only see them clearly during HMH because of the lighting and effects, but they are there in the regular Haunted Mansion.

And it's been brought up a few times before. A simple search resulted in this:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...p1166226.html?

Leave a comment:

• Datameister
    replied

they really aren't there year round cause when it isn't HMH you cannot see them. But yeah they are in the first upper right side window way way in the distance of the mountain to where you can see the shadow outlines. Its hard to see since the curtains always flutter and could block the view so you have to time it right. Sometimes the Jack peering in the window distracts from noticing the ghosts. I meant to bring it up last year, but forgot and since no one did bring it up last year I thought I'd give it a shot
    Interesting! Man, that's almost enough incentive for me to ride HMH again... I kid, I kid. If I had a chance to go to DL this holiday season, I'd certainly go for a spin.

Leave a comment:

• AwesomeMan33
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Datameister
    replied

This isn't ringing a bell for me, either...someone wanna explain?

Leave a comment:

• Zoe Necrosis
    replied

Are we talking about the upper-right window?

Leave a comment:

• MollyTrolly
    replied

I wasn't on Micechat last year so this thread is new to me. I haven't noticed them. Where are they?

Leave a comment:

• Kritter
    replied

never seen them. Please do tell!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X